What instruments do you play

Tripple W

Apr 25, 2011
I play a Rickenbacker 4003 Bass guitar(midnight blue) since I was 13 so tell me escapist what do you play

Apr 24, 2008
My main instrument right now is a Gibson Les Paul Classic(1965 model), Gold-top.

It has seen better days(some paint degredation and dings, also fairly obvious that the headstock was split and repaired at some point...obvious the guitar saw alot of action before it came my way)but sounds great.

I'd love a 12-string Rickenbacker. I've just never seen one for a price that I could swing.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
I play drums.
Don't actually own a kit at the moment, so I just use my own double bass pedals on the school kit.

I also sing/shout everyone once in a while, if that counts.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I play an Ibanez RG2228 if im correct, it was the first guitar I got and I am not that good but hey I can at least say I play the guitar.

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
I used to play a viola, stopped playing because it started to hurt my neck, however I wish I kept playing, it was so fun.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
The euphonium. Brass instruments ftw!
Ridiculously heavy given the mile-long walk to band practice though...

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
A drum kit from Guitar Center I got for christmas.
..And apperentlly, guys find it strange a female plays the drums .-.

Chainsaw_Chuck

Dec 7, 2010
I play a Stagg four string fretless bass (stained light brown with no fret-markers). I've been meaning to get a violin for a little while now too.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Guitar, Keyboard, Bass Guitar, Vocals, Rocorder (LOL), Baritone B.C. (Euphonium), Trumpet, and Tuba. I like to be multitalented. Sadly I can't master all of them. I focus mostly on guitar and vocals :)

Edit: The guitar is a Peavey Generation XP, since all of you are talking about specific makes. I REALLY need a new one.

SenorNemo

Mar 14, 2011
I can play the synthesizer via my computer keyboard. Unfortunately, this presents the problem of not being able to play in two octaves at the same time and having to deal with awkward finger positions. Still, if someone sat me down in front of a real piano and told me to play something, I certainly could.

I can also whistle quite well.

Zay-el

Apr 4, 2011
I haven't done so in a loooong while, but I used to be able to play the harmona. It's basically the lovechild of a smaller piano and an organ.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Guitar (skilled. I play a Fender Jazzmaster)
Mandolin (beginner, a lot of the skills from guitar have transferred. I've had to really focus on dropping some bad habits, though)
Piano (I'm decent)

Next: Violin. I see me getting a violin within the year. I'm also thinking of getting a bass just for self-recording purposes. I don't have much of a desire to be proficient at it. Violin and Cello are definite future introductions to my repertoire.

Wierdguy

Feb 16, 2011
Played guittar for 9 years - havent played in about 3 now though and if you gave me one and asked me to play anything I would be completly lost :/

meticadpa

Jul 8, 2010
I play guitar. I'm currently playing a 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll II... it's pretty sweet.

Sarah Kerrigan said:
I don't. One of the best drummers I know in person is female... she makes the guys look like pussies. :D

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Wierdguy said:
Played guittar for 9 years - havent played in about 3 now though and if you gave me one and asked me to play anything I would be completly lost :/
That kinda sucks. Do you at least remember some basic chords?

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
I play the search baritone.

Sorry, but there was a tread just like this like 3 days ago.

Also: Guitar, bass, flugelhorn.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
meticadpa said:
I play guitar. I'm currently playing a 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll II... it's pretty sweet.

Sarah Kerrigan said:
I don't. One of the best drummers I know in person is female... she makes the guys look like pussies. :D
guud for her then ^^ I suck xD

Wierdguy

Feb 16, 2011
AbstractStream said:
Wierdguy said:
Yeah its not ALL gone - but no riffs, songs or melodies. Its a shame really - Imma go ahead and blame the internet =p

meticadpa

Jul 8, 2010
Sarah Kerrigan said:
guud for her then ^^ I suck xD
You're still very young - plenty of time to practice yet. No one turns into Marco Minnemann overnight. :(

Wierdguy said:
Yeah its not ALL gone - but no riffs, songs or melodies. Its a shame really - Imma go ahead and blame the internet =p
That argument might hold some weight if the internet wasn't one of the biggest learning resources in the world when it comes to music. XD

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Wierdguy said:
AbstractStream said:
Wierdguy said:
Haha, okay. Well that's good then. If you get back into it, it should be easy. Well...excluding the fact that you have to go through the process of getting your calluses back again XD
Internet is a decent scapegoat in this case.