What is found under your bed

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
spare duvet covers and pillow covers, a rucksack with hiking stuff in it, a few sleeping bags and some files of old schoolwork.

Thug Life!

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
A Dutch Army Parka coat in a bag, that I haven't worn in about 4 years. Totally forgot it existed until I looked now, it's so, so warm :-D

Also an old case for my gun that broke and has been replaced. No idea why it's not in the bin.

And a bit of wood. Interesting...

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Carpet, Foundation, Crust Mantle, Molten rock, the Ocean just off the west of of Australia, Sky, Space. In order of depth from my perspective.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
A clapped out old computer, a couple of books, and copious amounts of dust and dirt

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Dust. Some dust bunnies. And possibly a dust bunny boss.

It's a barren land, always cool and home to the indigenous Dust people. They fear the floor brush and are known for their very capable air fighting abilities. Their allergic bombs are extremely on some people, whereas they're completely useless on others. This specialization in the bombs may well be their downfall.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
mParadox said:
You forgot to mention your sealed chest of unspeakable horrors. Probably for the best, would have just made them curious. I remember the last time somebody opened it. You were covered in blood for weeks...

<.<

OT: Three empty vodka bottles. Not much else.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Redlin5 said:
You forgot to mention your sealed chest of unspeakable horrors. Probably for the best, would have just made them curious. I remember the last time somebody opened it. You were covered in blood for weeks...
It's a running theme. It was based around the Pandora's Box. But, then I read Clive Barker's works so I converted that into a fanciful cube. Sans spikes.

But then I read the works of Lovecraft so I'm on a fence now, do I keep the cube or convert that into a book? Decision decisions.

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
i unhappily dont have a bed frame because i cant find out i like that DOESNT have legs, i have an issue with "floating" beds, i always feel like they're going to collapse and my cat would get crushed or somthing. also, the "Monster under the bed" my adult imagination is a terrifying thing and ....creepy shadow humanoid with dim red eyes and silver needle teeth. . . yah i dont want to know whats under my bed.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Two massive sofa cushions and blankets that can make an impromptu bed if someone's staying over that I'm not having sex with. And my weights.

Not that interesting, I'm afraid. My sword is above my bed. And my kukri is on the desk.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
directly beneath the bed: two under bed drawers, one with board games, the other with old computer parts and tools, covered in lots of dust (board games and computer parts... if i were a young'un i'd feel like SUCH a nerd right now, because nerd is the new cool, aye?)
beneath them: LOTS of dust *cough*
beneath that, invisible to the naked eye, but i can assure you nonetheless: the floor (laminate)

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Some boxes and an arse load of dust and crap. Not much worth mentioning really.

Tom_green_day

Jan 5, 2013
A box full of small objects of sentimental value to me. It's so if my house catches fire and can hopefully forget about them.

nepheleim

Sep 10, 2008
A Mossberg 500 with breaching barrel. Because nothing says "home defense" like a breaching barrel....

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I think there's a hard-to-reach juggling ball somewhere under there.

Other than that, just carpet and dust.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
A family of very fat dust bunnies. I like to check on them every week and see if they've grown.