What is the absolute worst idea you can think of?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
ace_of_something said:
edible underpants
knight rider reboot
giving all the school teachers guns
I'm almost 100% sure that all of those have happened o.o!

microwave-activated, cheese-flavored, hammocks.

OH! Wicker Submarine.

kuyo

Dec 25, 2008
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
kuyo said:
card games on motorcycles.
....5D's was amazing.
OP: Making fun of Yu-Gi-Oh! while I'm around.
There are numerous problems with card games on motorcycles: wind blows away the cards, too busy looking at cards to pay attention to the road, the children who play children's card games can't ride motorcycles, low likelyhood that any communication between the players will be successful, the other player can't see what you just played, if holograms are used they block traffic and freak out everyone else on the road probably resulting in a crash, it'd probably lead to higher insurance premiums, bikers will call you a fag, Anyone who sees you doing it will think you're mentally disabled. I could go on, but I think I've given enough reasons.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Overloading your boat it uhh, tends to you know.
Catching a baseball with your teeth is a bad idea to. (Neither actually happen to me).

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
kuyo said:
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
kuyo said:
....5D's was amazing.
OP: Making fun of Yu-Gi-Oh! while I'm around.
There are numerous problems with card games on motorcycles: wind blows away the cards, too busy looking at cards to pay attention to the road, the children who play children's card games can't ride motorcycles, low likelyhood that any communication between the players will be successful, the other player can't see what you just played, if holograms are used they block traffic and freak out everyone else on the road probably resulting in a crash, it'd probably lead to higher insurance premiums, bikers will call you a fag, Anyone who sees you doing it will think you're mentally disabled. I could go on, but I think I've given enough reasons.
Hm? I'm sorry. My attention was drawn away when I summoned the Red Eyes Black Dragon while riding a motorcycle. Awesomeness>realism.

Wuffykins

Jun 21, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
Edit for additional content: Um... worst idea... um....

An all-male, live action version of Sailor Moon, the Musical.
Say wha? Bad Idea?! Dude, I'd totally audition for that! I'm sure I can pull off a decent Mars.

(previous comment also submitted for candiacy in thread subject)

holy_secret

Nov 2, 2009
Having a "Switch country" party, where the US and Russia switch country with each other. All the populations from each country go over to the other's country and live and govern it for a year.

I first came up with this when I was 5 years old. I always thought it would be a nice and interesting experience for the people.

Now, being older and more cynical, I realize that this would not work.

...I wish I was young and naïve :-(

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Attach Facebook to The Escapist and just about every other website so that you can leave comments while you're commenting on a comment made by another commenter...until you create a singularity of comments which is inescapable and damning and a bunch of other terrible things I suppose.

[sub][sub]I just noticed the Facebook-link think at the bottom of Extra Punctuation and felt compelled to either log off of facebook or, change my name...or perhaps try going back to sleep since I won't be as paranoid when I awaken.[/sub][/sub]

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
A fourth Indiana Jones

and Scientology - there I said it.

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
kuyo said:
How about playing a child's card game over a boiling lake of lava, with a version of Justin Timberlake and a previously blind girl and fighting a rocket power fist robot?

kuyo

Dec 25, 2008
Tomo Stryker said:
kuyo said:
How about playing a child's card game over a boiling lake of lava, with a version of Justin Timberlake and a previously blind girl and fighting a rocket power fist robot?
Who said Rocket Power didn't have children's card games on motorcycles? Wait, it didn't because that would be stupid, almost as stupid as having a school dedicated to teaching kids how to play children's card games that somehow still has stupid red shirted students too dumb to play said card game.

btw, while I enjoy a grudge match now and then, Redeyes, but I have many important things in the morning, so g'night.

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
kuyo said:
Who said Rocket Power didn't have children's card games on motorcycles? Wait, it didn't because that would be stupid, almost as stupid as having a school dedicated to teaching kids how to play children's card games that somehow still has stupid red shirted students too dumb to play said card game.

btw, while I enjoy a grudge match now and then, Redeyes, but I have many important things in the morning, so g'night.
Well remember, in that universe everything is settle with a child's card game. How much sense do you think is actually occurring in an entire episode?

Andarvi

Feb 28, 2011
Building armed robots that can kill people by design.

Seriously. Am I the only one thinking that is a colosally bad idea.