What is the best noise your alarm clock could make?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
It would either be the alert sound from Metal Gear Solid or a song from MLP:FiM, what? I would want to wake up in a pleasent mood!

Halceon

Jan 31, 2009
The most basic beep-beep-beep-beep. It will knock four times and you'll know to be awake for it.

phatty500

Mar 25, 2009
I want the old spice guy to burst into my rom with a highly elaborate and choreographed sequence ending in me getting out of bed with the fresh scent of old spice my woman will die for. Also i want it to happen again 9 minutes later if i hit snooze.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
If it would play the noise the monkeys make in System Shock 2 I would be awake very quickly.

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Wake. from Homestuck, or to give it the proper name, MeGaLoVania. :33<Purrf3ct.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P61i2-iZWBM

Can't believe no one's said it yet.

quetzal231

May 10, 2009
Hm.... the sounds I would like to be awakend with....
I know! The sounds of a beautiful woman blissfully waking up and stretching. I know of no sound I would be happier to wake up too.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
I would pick the sound of bacon frying in a pan. If my clock could produce the smell too, that would be great.

Feb 13, 2008
A sultry female voice just saying "Go back to sleep".

I realise all the bad ways that could be taken, so I'd choose the voice myself. Nigella Lawson would be good.

Ferrious

Made From Corpses
Jan 6, 2010
I once had a Lynx alarm clock (tasteless gift from relatives who didn't know me well enough to buy anything other than teenage-boy-fodder). It was a sultry female voice saying "Wake up, wake up, wake up."

Until the battery got low. Then it turned into a demonic hellspawn that would intone:

"Wwwwwaaaa --STATIC-- aakkkKKKkkkkkkEEEEeeeeeeEEe --STATIC-- UUUUUuuuuUUUUUpppppppppppPPPPP"

What I'm trying to say is, yeah, anything but that.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
Libera Me From Hell, the less dramatic rap version Row Row Fight the Power, my girlfriend moaning (it gets me up in the morning) or my favourite quotes

Polyg0n

Jul 16, 2009
There's no need to think of new alarm sounds as the perfect alarm clock already exists:

<youtube=7ONW87nIaak>

TriggerOnly

Oct 18, 2010
"Its ok take your time, sleep another 6 hours.... you know you want to."

"YOUR ABOUT TO DIEEEEEE"

"you look so peaceful" (in a slow creepy voice)