What is the cheapest way you have ever killed a boss/mini-boss/tough enemy?

megs1120

Wing Commander
Jul 27, 2009
Alpha Protocol, I used the pistol special skill that freezes time so you can line up shots, queued up seven instant headshots on the final boss and let 'er rip. Pow, game over! Talk about a game-breaking skill, thankfully I got it near the very end of the game.

Harkwell

Sep 14, 2009
Definatly Malak in KOTOR. Put on Mando armor and pull out blaster. Run away, shoot and Force Wave, run away, repeat.

Not to mention I used Destroy Droid on all of the tanks he gets health from.

meepop

Aug 18, 2009
The boss at the end of Bioshock--So damn easy. Just keep hammering him. He seemed to be "Anti-Personal" so I used my pistol the first round of the battle, shotgun the second, and hammered him finally with rocket launcher.

Flashdeath30

Oct 1, 2009
Just Cause 2, Baby Panay.

All I literally had to do was stand next to the large stack of gold inexplicably lying around and shoot him with both snipers I carried, and his ninjas. Poor bastard didn't have a chance. His rockets were so inaccurate he would miss me wildly and more than once killed his own men. Used up about 3/4 of my ammo before I placed the last headshot in his fat face to end him.

Frostmourn

Oct 19, 2008
Doom 3, the Spider Lady boss, I just pumped her full of lead using the mini-gun. She went down pretty fast.

everfreeDragon

Oct 28, 2009
On AC2 I beat the Pope very cheaply, in the first part I let my clones do most of the work while I threw knives at him from a distance. Then in the fist fight I kept grabbing him, he doesn't seem to have any ability to fight grabs.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
In RE4 I just fired a rocket at slazar and won the battle in less than a minute.

Nueemann

Jul 14, 2010
Borderlands End Boss - Hid at entrance to area - used regenerating ammo magnum and a scoped magnum to keep getting criticals on his eye.

RAAM in Gears of War - Hid behind cover and he got stuck, spam bullets until dead.

exp. 99

Mar 31, 2010
Armored Core 4 Answer, fighting White Glint.

Normally he's a bit of a ***** to fight stand up, especially for people like me who aren't exactly top notch pilots. But then he goes zipping right into the support beam of the bridge, and starts pinballing between two walls that are only about maybe fifty feet apart. With a wall on three sides out of four, I just pumped grenades and splash damaged him to death.

Never got it to happen a second time, though.

Also, any boss in FF6. Vanish + Doom/Vanish + X-Zone...it insta-gibs any boss, with only a few outstanding exceptions.