What is the coolest way to die?

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
I've recently been perplexed by the question of how I'm going to die. I've come to the decision that I want to die in a very cool way that will make people remember the way I died or at least had some sort of impact on anyone who saw it, positive or neagtive. So now I'm on a mission, find the ultimate way to die!

My idea on how to die right now is as follows. I go to war and during a very large battle where we are tasked with taking an enemy stronghold or breaking through a line my entire squad is killed. I hide beyond a rock and shoot until I have no more bullets. Then when I run out I charge the enemy line with a sword and get pulled apart by minigun fire and for that split second before they kill they think "That guy had a sword!" and then the enemy surrenders because they thought I thought like the majority of my army.

Your turn!

nin_ninja

Nov 12, 2009
Dressing up in a bird costume and jumping off a tall building trying to fly....Wait, where's that from.....Probably not a movie.

Yeah, at least you would be remembered.

SuperCombustion

Aug 10, 2010
An explosion caused by the epic guitar solo you were playing whilst on fire in the core of a sun whilst dressed as a ninja. Also you were running from a Trex... and a bear... and Chuck Norris who were all pissed off by your chainsaw juggling. And there were hookers, many many hookers. With katanas. Then this Dragon comes along and is like 'word'. And everything gets sucked into a singularity after Chuck Norris breaks open the moon from anger and unleashes Bruce Lee from captivity who then divides by zero for doing a zero-inch punch to the Trex's head and blowing it's head off and the Dragon drags you all into the vortex where everything is eaten by zombies.

Then Gman slaps you upside the head.

You are dead, not big surprise.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
You know Jorge in Reach.
That.
Its unlikley due to the fact we arent at war with an alien covnent but still.

WingedIncubus

Nov 5, 2010
Decapitating oneself with a katana. On purpose. To make a stand.

http://wiki.samurai-archives.com/index.php?title=Miura_Yoshimoto

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Boromir's death. One of my favorite scenes in all three films. It's just so well done. Props to Peter Jackson for such a remarkable adaptation of the books.

Andrew_Waltfeld

Jan 7, 2011
Protecting people from a larger threat. Be it zombies or otherwise. O and taking like a ton of those bastards with me.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I want to die in a sword fight with Morgan Freeman. I'd get to go out like a badass and meet Morgan Freeman, everybody wins. Also, I want to explode when I die, because it would be freaking awesome and confuse anyone who was nearby.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Crash into the side of a mountain in a plane that is on fire and filled with explosives whilst boxing a kangaroo bent on world domination.

Subbies

Dec 11, 2010
die choking on the bra of a young and attractive lady during your 32 honey moon at the age of 97.
hah beat that !

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Simple Bluff said:
To be the first man eaten by a dragon. Promptly following from creating an actual dragon.
Screwing around with the DNA of Jackson's Chameleons makes Deathclaws...not dragons. Six of one, half dozen of the other, really.

Spoon E11

Oct 27, 2010
Crashing in a fireball of melted jet a (small private one). Into something incredibally recognisable, like washington monument, or the great pyramid at giza ect. with loads of people to see.

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
Spontaneously combusting while playing drums in a rock band.

That is how you go out like a bad ass.