What is the geekest thing you own?

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
So for christmas I got this

And while I and everyone I know thiks it is cool it would probebly look really geeky to many people.

How about you?

saints1544

Nov 23, 2009
The Super Mario Bros Super Show box set. Bought it myself when strolling through Best Buy one afternoon. Best $35 I ever spent at that store.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I think the only "geeky" thing I own is an issue of the official MLP comic. But it's hidden away from others to see obviously :p
I also have a few thousand MtG cards, and an original print of the first Don Rosa Donald Duck story in perfect condition.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
My manga collection. 300+ manga books in four different languages, though mostly English and Swedish.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I have this hanging on my wall in my bedroom:

Each month features a different pony you can color. Yes, that is as awesome as it sounds.

Best part is, my grandmother got this for me for Christmas.

At our annual Christmas Eve gathering.

In front of my entire extended family.

Yeah...

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
I've got a set of full size movie posters for the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy. They're enormous, framed and hung proudly on my wall.

My place has it's own subtitle as well. It's the Last Homely House, East of the Sea. Some days, living on the west coast rocks.

niknar266

Sep 22, 2011
I have Sora's necklace from kingdom hearts and a fairy in a bottle from Zelda extra geeky since I made them myself.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
My virginity. ;D

Seriously, I wouldn't know. I don't have any posters, figurines, or movie/game related clothing. So I guess the next best thing I got is 3 copies of Lord of the Rings. The Extended Edition on DVD, the theatrical version on blu-ray, and the Extended Edition on blu-ray. I also have a shitload of anime that I never watch anymore, packed away somewhere.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
My collection of Pokemon cards maybe? Or my various action figures, including some Transformers and Noble Team? I dunno, I guess my possessions aren't all that geeky.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
While I do have a LoTR rings sword replica, I have to say the geekiest thing I own is a Star Trek Pizza cutter. Behold the Awesome:

The thing is crazy sharp too. You could cut a person with it.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
I have a replica of both Darth Vaders and Luke Skywalker/Anakin Skywalkers lightsabers. And a few Lantern rings.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Does keeping hold of my Transformers toys Grimlock and Sixshot count as geeky?
If not then I guess maybe my remaining Pokemon cards or my Bionicle toys collection may fit into the keecky quota.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
I um...

...hmmm. Nothing in particular. *hangs head in shame and hands over the geek badge*

OHWAIT!

I'm pretty sure I've got my ol' GameBoy and handheld tetris game, C64 and 486 (complete with Windows 3.11 on floppy disks) stashed...somewhere. But boy, that sounds more like I should be chasing whippersnappers off-a mah lawn than joining them in geekdom, huh...

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Not sure really. I do have a Final Fantasy Moogle plushie, quite a few posters, dvd's, clothing related to things I like... I dunno.

Khinjarsi

Mar 14, 2011
I have a few Pokemon plush toys, a small plush Moogle, some Totoro stuff and some hand-made stuff (my boyfs Xmas present from me was hadmade Persona tarot cards).

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
Other than a custom built PC, custom Lightsaber, N7 Hoodie, massive bit of batman artwork on the wall? not much I guess.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
A couple of Keyblade keyrings, and a replica of Sora's chain. Lack of space and moving fairly often will completely crush any will to get anything bigger.

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
I've got a MS DOS floppy somewhere, along with ton of Linux distros that I'd never use anymore. The award for the geekiest is the Raspberry Pi. Just throw couple of emulators with ROMs for the according games (in a box in the attic), and use it as a pick up and play console.