what is the hardest game you have played?

BigT65

Jul 1, 2009
TheCameraman said:
Super Ghouls and Ghosts. It was particularly hard to resist the temptation to throw the controller through the TV when I got sent back to the first level.
agreed

Draithx

Jul 8, 2009
Probably fzero on the gamecube for just beating the game. Other games are probably harder on higher difficulty settings but fzero was so hard even without that.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or the new Chronicles of Riddick... I swear the old xbox version was a lot easier then this one was...

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
sighh said:
Arisato-kun said:
Persona 3. If only for the ridiculous secret fight against Elizabeth.

Am I the only one that thought Ninja Gaiden was easy?
What level did you play it on? Although I will admit that the last half of sigma was a tad disappointing difficulty wise on MN.

On that note, I'd still say that sigma is the hardest game I have beaten. As far as hardest game... who knows.
Whatever hard is I played on that. Can't remember since it's been a long time. Sure, the camera was frustrating but I wouldn't call it hard.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Pickel Surprise said:
I Wanna be the Guy. Then again, it was made to be the hardest game ever, so go figure.
I'm a wuss and picked normal and I cannot get through this room where a star in the sky falls on you and kills you after you have to jump spikes while riding a moving platform. Someone has actually beaten it on Impossible believe it or not.

But I have beaten Ninja Gaiden DS on hard, just going to run through normal first and then go straight to Master Ninja difficulty and then unlock the secret one, that seems like a Herculean task that Hercules himself could not complete.

Kijjy

Jun 29, 2009
Ghost Recon 2 and the Conflict series vietnam, desert storm and desert storm 2

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
Original Donkey Kong on a retro arcade machine. That shit kicked my ass so many times it was crazy. Fucking springs and elevators.

Edit: and before someone jumps on me I know he said to try not to mention pre ps1 games but I really couldn't think of anything else that whooped me as bad as DK did.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I don't remember there being hard games nowadays. So I'll say Contra 3.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Caesar 2.

Essentially, this is how the game went:

What do you mean 'plebs are needed'?
Where do I get plebs?
What is a pleb?
Do I build a pleb farm? Does that even exist?
Oh man! Barbarians! Go army! Wait, how do I control my army?
Augh! There is a fire in my city!
Put it out! Shuttup about the plebs!
I know I'm under attack! Put that fire out!
How did my army die?
Where are those plebs I ordered??

Aaaand there is my death.

It just wan't very fair.

Raykuza

Jul 1, 2009
Animal Crossing by far. I just can't pay off that damned mortgage! And the fishing is impossible! Don't even get me started on those fossils. Never before have I faced such defeat... :(

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
quiet_samurai said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
Battletoads.
and the first FarCry on realistic mode.
I think i gave up on the waterfall bit. I was literally giggling from frustration :|

I actually think the original Super Mario Bros was pretty tough (if you don't use the warp zones).

olee12343

Jun 23, 2009
Kijjy said:
Ghost Recon 2 and the Conflict series vietnam, desert storm and desert storm 2
OMG I loved the Conflict series, but I always played with my friend so we controlled 2 people instead of 4. I always played Foley, the sniper ^^