what is the hardest video game you've ever played?

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
ChaosStep said:
Ninja Gaiden 2 was like trying to beat a wall at tennis.
agreed but ill still say the first Ninja Gaiden was worse i died sooo much on the first boss.......fucking nunchucks.

BoredKain

Jan 3, 2011
Jfswift said:
I felt that Need for Speed: Underground 1 was fairly challenging. At first it's easy but toward the end it really pushes your reflexes and ability to the limit. It's the only game that was hard yet satisfying for me.
Agreed. I remember crashing my Mazda RX-5 into every wall in the map and other cars billions of times and wanting to throw that mammoth XBOX controller against the wall.

The Ninja Gaidens were just insane for me. Especially the first boss of Ninja Gaiden 1. So cheap and unforgiving...

Nagisa94

Oct 12, 2010
Anyone remember Medal of Honor: Rising Sun?
I always thought that game was just ridiculously hard. It was before this whole "taking cover heals bullet wounds" craze and you had to find health packs. Which isn't a bad thing, but you could just never find em in that game!

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
jakko12345 said:
An obvious one but ninja gaiden 2 on the hardest difficulty. It became stressful to the point of spastic arm flailing and seizures
I immediately thought of Ninja Gaiden 1 (nes). That was one game I just could not finish.

Some of those old games, you really needed to be some sort of savant to beat them.

judowarrior

Feb 15, 2010
Super Goddamn Meat Rapemaster Boy. I'm going to make a video review of it soon enough, I think I figured out why it is so addicting.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
RAKtheUndead said:
Grand Prix Legends. It makes I Wanna Be The Guy look easy, and you pretty much have to be a professional racing driver to win a Grand Prix.

I have a review which explains why. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.73185-Grand-Prix-Legends-A-Retrospective-Review]
Yep that's mine too, it sent me crying to my room and I didn't come out for weeks. Hell, you need to be a semi-pro driver just to finish a race...

ChaosStep

Dec 28, 2007
SoloStoffe said:
I wanna be the guy.

http://www.gameplasma.com/images/uploads/ohmysweetgod.png
Surely those spikes are too large to cut through him, he'd be like an ant on a picket fence!

MrJoyless

May 26, 2010
Ninja Gaiden 2 GRRRRR i wasted weeks on this game.....evil evil game.....

that and maybe the TMNT game for the original NES screw you shitty purple steamrollers that spawn on top of you exiting sewers!!!