What is the least used sentence in the English language?

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Eclectic Dreck said:
Demon ID said:
"Brie has the moral high ground with the choice of it's moose garments in comparision to the adultress Cheddar and it's dirty, dirty linens".

I reckon thats at least in the top ten least used sentences.
I don't know if this is in common usage but I do know that its words were forged from awesmome mined from the mountains of epic by the greatest of wordsmiths. It is nonsense and yet somehow it seems to be making a perfectly reasonable point. It is insanity joined with hilarity shrouded by coherence. This sentence is a work of art and deserves a museum.
Why thank you kind sir :D

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
"You killed my six times in a row by camping, which is a legitimate tactic. You are clearly a superior gamer."

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
"The only sentence is know in English is the one I am speaking currently."

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
"Hold the newsreader's nose, squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers."

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
''well I think I'm not going to breath today.''
or
''come on lads, let's breed with the shaved cows and produce millions of little cow-menschen to take over the fourth moon of Neptune while eating a genetic produced red banana''
or a men saying ''boy did I menstruate the shit out of me tonight''

failsauce

Jun 10, 2009
dfcrackhead said:
failsauce said:
I'm fed up with this orgasm.
AMERICAN DAD REFERENCE, do I get a cookie?

OT: That rainbow colored banana looks tasty, but actually tastes like Madonna's shampoo, which tastes like spinach mixed with donkey urine and lasagna.

EDIT: I thought of another one. "That numa numa parody is so original!"
/cookie

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
"Why is it that the hermaphrodite's grandmother's purple llama keeps nibbling the platypus' naughty bits?"

dolfan1304

May 18, 2009
To quote the late George Carlin "After I shove this hot poker in my ass, I'm going to chop my dick off."

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
"Hey there, officer. I just raped and murder two people, then defiled their bodies with spears. I'm going to go kill that woman now, thanks."

Technically a paragraph.

But, still.

Chrinik

May 8, 2008
"You know, i really believe War is the only possible solution to finally archive world peace!"

The least used english setence is actually the one i´am thinking off now...it consists of 153 words and has NEVER been used ever by anyone in existence...

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
John-Joe said:
"I went to the dentist today and the doctor said my teeth weren't crooked, nasty or fucked up at all"

haha, I made fun of the English.
My Dentist says that to me every time I go... Maybe I'm just lucky?

How about: -

Navi from Zelda has the sexiest voice I've ever heard.