What is the Meaning of your Avatar???

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
Right now mine is the color Yoshi I got when I played Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. He was also my favorite party member from that game.

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
My picture is a shotgun shell from the HALO line of games (you may of heard of it?) Its an 8GA(uge) shell. It also has a picture of a hippo on it, thus my name "EightGaugeHippo". The text says "the man, the myth, the legend" and no thats not serious im not that corney, its a little injoke I have with my friends.

Oh and heres a little fun fact: How many people do you think on Xbox live cant pronounce Gauge? TOO GOD DAMN MANY! Heres a few of the many failed atempts gor-ge, gae-jee, Jay-je.

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
Mine...Let's see...
It's Spyro the Pyro. With the March Madness thing on it. Because I 'm too lazy to change it. Which is my Steam name currently. It all spawned from a little conversation I had on TF2. And now, well...It's Spyro the Pyro! And I've made Spyro the Demoman and Spyro the Heavy. One of which is up on my DeviantArt (BrownieTheOne).

TehKnifeh

Custard Connoisseur
Dec 26, 2008
mine is me in a German pub with a balloon parrot and sword wearing an eyepatch..

somehow however it felt natural...

C.G.B.S

Dec 22, 2009
I like civ 4 and dudes with big mustaches are funny.
Edit: chicks with big mustaches are even funnier.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Mine is from the music video: "Awful lot of running" by 'Chameleon Circuit'

Displayed during the lyrics "It's completely terrifying, but it is so, so exciting"

Fits my life quite well

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
The logo of Sabaton's song "Ghost Division", perfect example for the term "epic ass-kicker song".

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
TimeLord said:
Mine is from the music video: "Awful lot of running" by 'Chameleon Circuit'
And I always thought you made it yourself. Well, now I found a new song I like. Tank you!

Mine has a boring background... I got it frum teh intarwebz. I thought it was funny so I decided to use it as my avatar. And yes, that's the story of my life.