What is the most epic Kill you've ever gotten.

YuheJi

Mar 17, 2009
TF2. I was a spy, and this pyro was chasing me. Now as most people know, I was probably screwed, but I ran up some stairs, jumped around him, and backstabbed him in the air. And he didn't set me on fire. It was awesome.

Lemur_Ninja

Aug 6, 2009
On Team Fortress 2, I was trying to counter-snipe a blue sniper. I had my scope aimed for his head and I strafed behind cover. I fired a sniper round and missed him, and instead got an invisible spy in the head. I couldn't believe it... The sniper killed me seconds after.

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
There's this one classic kill I got in a LAN party for CS 1.6

In the map CS_Assault, there's a vent at the top of the warehouse building in the level. There's an "upper level" to it with a short ladder leading up to it, and it leads right to the hostages so the terrorists generally camp there. Bored of getting killed in firefights so much, I switched to an AWP (sniper rifle) and went inside there, aiming my crosshairs at said ladder. Finally, the last guy on the enemy team had a pretty good idea I was in there. So, instead of just coming up, he threw a flashbang in front of him. I got hit square in the eyes, and couldn't see anything. My thought process afterwards:
"Aw, dangit! He got me.......wait...if I were him, what would I be doing right now?"
After a moment's delay, I fire the rifle, completely blind. I don't see anything, but just hear from across the room "WHAT!!! WHAT THE FU**!??"

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Burck said:
Fallout 3. I was wandering the wasteland with Jericho, the raider when we were ambushed by two Yao Guai. One came quietly from behind us and nearly mauled Jericho to death before I could get some shots off in VATS. With two shots to the head, it was more than taken care of, but the other Yao Guai was still barreling down on Jericho. As it quickly closed in on us from 30 feet away, I got off two shots before I could get another shot in VATS. Just in time too, the bear was in mid leap towards Jericho when I went to take the shot. I aimed for the head and sure enough, it killed the thing and sent it sailing gracefully over the hill and into the valley below.

I never knew Yao Guai could fly.
Something along those lines has happened to me many times, the Yao Guai can indeed fly, Deathclaws aswell.

ultracheeser

Jul 2, 2009
Me and my friend were playing splitscreen in Halo 3.
We were driving around in the warthog. I got like 30 driving assists and a couple splatters. It was kind of cheap, but epic because no one could touch us. It was on Valhalla BTB.

or this one time in CoD 4 on district. First got the 50. cal and went 20 for 2. the spree was ended by some chap tossing a frag into the room.

PlaylistOne

Jul 31, 2008
Bioshock probably. Telekinesis+trap bolts=a lot of dead splicers. A spider splicer was running at me at full speed, I grabbed the trap bolt with telekinesis, and hit him right in the head, and the wire behind the bolt electrocuted another splicer to my right. Was pretty epic in my opinion.

Hyldago

Jul 17, 2009
Anyone who played legand of zelda: wind waker will know of this. Last boss (ganandorf) dodged his attack rolled behind him and as he turned around i ran up his face jumped 50 feet in the air (yes really) and drove the master sword right through his fricen fore head. He saw it coming to so he had just enough time to think o shi-

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I shot randomly at a wall, hit a claymore and killed 2 people on Call of Duty 4 online.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
back in the day of halo 1 on blood gultch doing free for all the kill counter was like 20 to win or something and I managed to win the map by parking the warthog to the side of one of the bases and just shooting anyone I saw with the turrent, won that in like 2 min, didnt die a single time either

WJeff

Aug 14, 2009
Team Fortress 2. I was playing the soldier. Fired a crit rocket at the center of a control point that 4 or 5 guys were on, killing all of them. Quickly followed up with a rocket jump, killed a nearby medic, then landed and killed his Heavy.

Also on Team Fortress 2, I was playing the Spy in Badlands. I tricked a dim soldier by pretending to be a retreating Spy to get into the enemies territory, and, looking like a harmless medic, followed them, and then backstabbed 8 of them in about 6 seconds, and made it away alive with my dead ringer.

Straitjacketeering

Jan 3, 2009
Three way battle between two giant radscorpians a few super mutant brutes raiders and a random caravan. we were all corralled around a bombed out church, I took off one of the raiders heads and after killing several supermutants witnessed the radscorpions killing the last of the raiders, blasting a mininuke at the two radscorps I decimate them and all if finally calm... cept for the karma points I got when I popped the cravan occupants for the lulz.

Reklore

Aug 7, 2009
In Gears one, on depot, I was being a real dick by killing the other team by sticking frags to their faces.

By the lasted round I knew they hated me. So I grabbed the frag as usual and when on my way when all four of them shot me, downing me.

Now for all who haven?t played Gears, when you get downed you go on your knees and can't do anything unless your teammate save you or after same time when you get back up. This projection is also is perfect for something else like RAPE.

The four them see that I'm down and come from all angle to rape me from the front, the back and both sides.

Little did they know that before I was downed I throw a frag that bound of a wall and under me exploding and killing all four of them (and me)

That'll teach them to try and RAPE ME!!

Solytus

Sep 2, 2008
Halo 3: I jumped down from a ledge, and found myself in front of 3 enemies, one of which was in a ghost. I killed them all with the standard assault rifle and survived.

mikaleide

Dec 11, 2008
Call of Duty 4 Clanbase match.
It was on Broadcast (yes, it was just after the map was released and some people enjoyed it :S)

On guy is on the top of the foayee (typo?), proned. I sneak up behind him with my leet super duper knife skills. Hump his body 4 or 5 times before stabbing him in the back, winning the match while my whole clan is spectating.

That was awesome.

Zildjin81

Feb 7, 2009
Mine was more a series of kills. In Battlefield 2142 I was using the recon guy (sniper) and I had like 5% health left so I was like whatever I'll just commit suicide so I went run and gun style into the enemy base with my sniper rifle. I got 6 headshots in a row while running before someone killed me. This was online.