What Is The Oddest Product You Ever Saw?

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
As the title suggests you write down the oddest device you ever saw. Give the name, and if you want post a picture and tell what it does.

For me the oddest product would be the RapeX

It's meant to be worn by the woman to shred up the rapists ho-ho as he sticks it in her ha-ha.
Comes with barbed wire.

Arrers

Mar 4, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
LilGherkin said:
As the title suggests you write down the oddest device you ever saw. Give the name, and if you want post a picture and tell what it does.

It's meant to be worn by the woman to shred up the rapists ho-ho as he sticks it in her ha-ha.
haha holy crap i remember hearing about this, i just never got around to seeing a pic. OUCH jesus christ! Oh and also this:

http://www.pantherhouse.com/newshelton/the-jpunk-screaming/

i mean really come on japan, who idolizes this society, honestly?
People who love absolutley wacky/moronic merchandise, by the looks of it.

ViolentlyHappy91

Kerrick of Long Service
Apr 16, 2009
Although RapeX is a bit weird, it's useful. The weirdest and most useless thing i've ever see is the "Spatula Holder" It holds a single spatula and it just takes up room, it's made of wood and costs $25 AUD, just useless.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
LilGherkin said:

Comes with barbed wire.
holy **** i was gonna suggest this creepy thing called Pedd Egg ive seen on tv... but that's scary o_O

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
LilGherkin said:
sky14kemea said:
LilGherkin said:

Comes with barbed wire.
holy **** i was gonna suggest this creepy thing called Pedd Egg ive seen on tv... but that's scary o_O
IMG]http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74/Lilgherkin/ped_egg_as_seen_on_tv.jpg[/IMG]
That thing?
image isnt working, but yeah probably XD i dont think there are many things out there called Ped Egg

KBKarma

May 14, 2008
There was a Wii knock-off I saw. It played games in revolutionary...

... 16-bit. I SHIT YOU NOT.

I've forgotten what it was called, and the pictures were too blurry. I'll find it and take more pictures.

Pigeon_Grenade

May 29, 2008
LilGherkin said:

Comes with barbed wire.
thats one weird Device

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
My friend has just addressed the

Baby Mop

Now kids will be earning their keep as soon as they can crawl.

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
LilGherkin said:
My friend has just addressed the

Baby Mop

Now kids will be earning their keep as soon as they can crawl.
no child ecxploitation involved, yep i'll use them with my kids

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
[http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/GeN_Ex/?action=view&current=DSC01158.jpg]

That is a photo I took myself in Morrisons. I still wouldn't bring myself to use this toothpaste :p

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
The markers that you use by blowing into them

get your little girl ready for the future