What is the oldest game you still play?

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
I generally do an Ocarina of time/Majora's mask run every year or so. As for something I play semi-regularly, F-zero Gx. Hot damn that game is still great.

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
I think Super Smash Brothers, albeit, in emulator form, but there's a copy of it lying around somewhere anyway.

That or Kirby's Crystak Shards, that I've bought twice, once on N64, and one as a Wii game, basterds have taken me cash twice for the same game, but anyway.

Fleeker

Jan 24, 2011
My laundry mat has a few old arcade games...Ms. Pacman is from 1981 so it might be that.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
adderseal said:
RaikuFA said:
zelda: link to the past. still play that gem to this day
Oh god, what a game. That's in my top 3 best ever.
#1 for me. this is THE zelda. the one with the best story, the best bosses, the best twists

Red Albatross

Jun 11, 2009
Besides the obvious Super Mario Bros (1985), I still like to play an old MicroProse game called F-19 Stealth Fighter every now and then. It was released in 1988.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
I would say Commander Keen is the oldest for me. Not much before then will work on win 7 64.

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Sonic & Knuckles, Castlevânia for the MegaDrive, and Rocket Knight... all for the same console...

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
I play Asteroids when I'm really, really bored, but have literally nothing else to do (like out of town).

Oldest game I have played in the past 6 months, though, would probably be Battlefront II. I need to get back to playing Morrowind... disk lost + summer steam sale = happy dance.

Rems

May 29, 2011
Hmmm i still play the old 64 every so often. Zelda OoT and Star Wars Racer, 98 and 99 respectively.

For pc i still play the Baldur's Gate series, the first of which came out in 98. Age of Empires, (97) i still occasionally play the historical campaigns.

Actually just the other day i spotted the game Croc Legend of the Gobbo's, a lovely little platformer from 97 for windows. Loved that as a kid. Gave it a whirl and it was rather fun, like stepping back in time.

Though if we include board or card games then obviously those. Risk came out in 1957. Chess is ancient, same as card games and poker etc.

Bootbunny

Sep 9, 2009
I'm play Half-Life right now, but that's because I've never played it before. I never play old games on a regular basis unless I've never played them before, in fact I just straight up don't play games a second time. I've never been one for repetition. The only exception is the Sims 2, which I do play from time to time.

briunj04

Apr 9, 2011
I still play Megaman 2 a repetitively hefty amount. It just never gets old. I also play re imagined versions of games like Pong, Arkanoid, Space Invaders, and Snake to name a few