What is the Stupidest Thing You have Ever Done?

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Everyone has done something stupid. Take me for instance. I am a shining beacon for the great forces of stupidity to act upon. Take this example:

A few weeks ago, I woke up on a Saturday morning filled with fear. I had a dream that I had murdered my JROTC instructor (And no, he is not a bad guy, he is actually a pretty cool dude). I immediately jumped out of my bed and grabbed a bunch of stuff I thought was useful and ran down the street, hiding in this patch of woods that is near my home. I sat there for about one minute before I finally woke up, rubbed by eyes, and realized I am a complete dumbass (And that I would NEVER manage to flee from the police if I killed someone). Needless to say, this is the first time I have ever told anyone this.

Now its your turn. Tell me the stupidest thing you have ever done.

PrinceoN

Jun 24, 2009
commenting on this thread =|

although i think thats getting ahead of myself...

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Well there was this one time I fuc...

Forget it, you're not catching me out that easy! Silly FBI...

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
Too many things to count, but one that comes to mind as a recurring act of stupidity generally follows the guidelines below.

"No, no it'll be fine, we'll just take it out of the microwave if anything bad starts to happen!"
*1 minute later*
"OH GOD! Quick, get something to put it out!"

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
GreyWolf257 said:
Daveman said:
Well there was this one time I fuc...

Forget it, you're not catching me out that easy! Silly FBI...
Darn! I'll get you next time!
No you won't. You'll never find the bodi... oh ho, nearly had me then!

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Once in drama I was so nervous when it all went quiet I just said really loudly "I have beans in my pants." Then laughed hysterically o_O

Luckily after the weird looks we just carried on the lesson, but seriously I was feaking scared xD

Adinoman

Sep 11, 2009
when i was little i wanted to see what it was like to somersault down the stairs...turns out it hurts once you hit the bottom

MikeOfThunder

Jul 11, 2009
I thought, when i was 15, that it would be 'AWESOME' to get wasted... fair idea you may think... yeahhhh just listen... dick.

Right so i broke into my dad's alcohol draw (thats not hard as its... unlocked all. the. time.)
and then poured a mixture of all i could find in the cabinet into one 2Litre bottle...

I'm talking:

*Vodka
*Whiskey
*Rum
*Malibu
*The rest slip my memory.. there were alot.

Anywhoo i downed that. On my own as my friend watch.

Then proceeded to ride my bike down the stairs at the beach... went over the handle bars and smashed my face on a rock...

Next thing i knew i woke up in the morning thinking it was a dream... until i relised that my pillow/room was covered in my blood and vomit.

Bad times. My parents go sick? Nope apparently my mum walked in, saw me in my state... and said "Hahahaha... what an idiot!"

Only time i ever thought i would actually die (when i was drunk course) Hangover was killer - half my face was scratched to shit and bloody.

Yeahhh... i was an idiot and i would advise no one to do that. Was so embarressing and for the rest of school was always told to stay away from bikes and alcohol each weekend.

EDIT: Dont think i actually drank a solid 2 litres because that prolly would result in death... it was ALOT THOUGH.

IncindiaryPickle

Aug 20, 2009
One time, when I was really young, (3, 4, or 5) I stuck my finger into an empty lamp bulb socket and passed out from electicution.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Sex without contracptives.

^That's actually the stupidest thing I have done in my life. What made it worse for me was a pregnancy scare I had when a test came up positive. It was defective.

Most of the other things I have done in my life that have resulted in injury have either been chalked up to bad luck or me standing up for what was right.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Jumping into a pile of manure for a friends Jackass remake.

One word: Don't.