What is the ugliest Pokemon?

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Garbodor, hands down. I don't know what the hell they where thinking when they designed that thing.

weker

May 27, 2009
Muck as god dam that Pokemon is so ugly which is why I love him

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
...Okay, when your OP is the same as the title, you're doing something wrong.

OT: Tepig's evolution are pretty shit. Which is sad, the first one is pretty cute and awesome.

subjectseven

Aug 19, 2011
Phlakes said:

OT: Tepig's evolution are pretty shit. Which is sad, the first one is pretty cute and awesome.
It's just a substitute for the usual 'title says it all' quote that everyone likes to put there instead. Nothing wrong about it.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Pretty much everything in pokemon Quartz, but since that isn't even canon in the slightest, this thing.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
subjectseven said:
Phlakes said:

It's just a substitute for the usual 'title says it all' quote that everyone likes to put there instead. Nothing wrong about it.
Or you could, I don't know, actually put some content in it? Like giving your own answer? One of the six forum rules is "put some effort into your communication".

subjectseven

Aug 19, 2011
Phlakes said:
subjectseven said:
Phlakes said:

Or you could, I don't know, actually put some content in it? Like giving your own answer? One of the six forum rules is "put some effort into your communication".
Yeah? Well I decided not to. It's a simple question after all, it doesn't need any additional communication to understand what the thread is about. What if I can't decide and don't have an opinion on what the ugliest Pokemon is yet? That's why I'm asking everyone else, and everyone else is giving perfectly fine answers. Sorry you're unhappy with my post. Guts.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Garbadors bad but at least it feels natural (being a mutant)

This thing.....can be a female? UGHUHGUHGUHG!!!!

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Well, Samurott was pretty hilariously ugly. It's also one of the most badass designs at the same time.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
subjectseven said:
Phlakes said:

Plenty wrong with it. You didn't even offer up what you think the ugliest Pokémon is. At the very least you could contribute to your own topic. Why make a thread if you have nothing to say?

On topic, even though there's little point in contributing when the TC doesn't even bother,

I say this because it's not really even a Pokémon. It's just a normal cow. Those gen 2 designers were really god damn lazy and game up with some really shit designs. Pokémon stands for "pocket monsters", not "pocket regular animals".

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Not counting ones that are trying to be ugly, Palpitoad just looks wrong to me.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Black and white's generation of pokemon are all pretty fucking ugly.

But if I had to choose...

Mr. Mine and Jinx. Do not want either of them.