What is the ultimate geek question?

SamBargeron

Jun 23, 2011
I believe that the spell you burst into nothing, dissipating. The lightsaber would crackle and falter, making the jedi consider dodging next time. After a moment, the lightsaber would return to normal.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
One question that comes to mind is this...

tlhlngan Hol Dajatlh'a'

Which is "Do you speak Klingon?" in Klingon, of course.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
Mad Stalin said:
Why didn't Frodo just fly to Mordor on the eagles? :|
Good question.

I wonder if JRR was finishing off the last book... ''And these big eagles came and grabbed Frodo and Sam''... - then realised they should have done that in the first place :D. It would explain The Silmarillion, that book was just a middle finger to all LOTR fans.

Insignia19

Sep 1, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Mad Stalin said:
Why didn't Frodo just fly to Mordor on the eagles? :|
I think that's more Fridge Logic than Geek Question. :)
Because the Eagles wanted little to do with the war, and only decided to join the fight at the last minute. Very similar to the Ents in that they didn't view Sauron as a threat to them.

rotkiv

May 15, 2011
souper soup guy said:
Who would win in a fight, 10 year old Anican Skywalker, or Darth Vader without his suit on(but still alive)?
10 year old Anican, if Darth Vader wins it is a paradox so it is easier if Anican wins.

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
I heard this one the other day. Probably not an ULTIMATE geek question, but;

If you cut Wolverine's arm off, would his body grow another arm, or would his arm grow another body?

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Zaul2010 said:
13/14 + 93^7 * 400000 / 12.7185 - 118.118 = Cheesecake

Solve for X.
=0.929+2.406(x10^19)/-105.4
=2.406(x10^19)/-105.4
Cheesecake=-2.283(x10^17)

OT: if the Earth's YELLOW sun gives Superman his powers, then how come Green Lantern (with his weakness to yellow) still has powers on Earth?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I'd go with the old standby: Kirk VS Picard, or, to shake things up:

What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

Nothing original, but still sciency and it has never been answered.

My take on this question would be that due to what would be the nature of an unstoppable force and an immovable object, neither would have any mass, because of this when such entities did meet they would simple travel through one another leaving both in exactly the same state they previously where.

If it were possible to have these two entities be formed of a type of matter, then this opens up a series of unanswerable questions which we, as of yet, do not understand enough about to create even an answer that could tangent into possibility.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
(European, of course. African swallows are non-migratory)