what is the worst game in the world?

Jenova65

Oct 3, 2009
Erm, Darkened Skye!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZav-tPR7g
It seemed to be about Skittles (the sweeties) makes me gibber even now xxx

DesertHawk

Jul 18, 2008
I once played a version of snake which didn't allow you to change directions. You lost every time! I suppose that may be a contender for the worst game ever. Or, hey, I've also played a version of pong where the ball would always pass through the second player's paddle. That was fun.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
The Bible video game, who the hell would buy that other than really devoted cristians?

quellan_thyde

Feb 11, 2009
JimmyBassatti said:
We have a lot of these threads.
OT: Fallout 3. It's more of a Love/Hate relationship. I want to love her, but she is full of bugs, and isn't very clean. But, a game I truly hate is World of Warcraft. I don't get what is so interesting about it.
Couldn't agree more about Fallout 3, Jimmy. There was so much potential washed away in that sea of grayish-brown sameiness. I happen to like WoW myself, but there's no doubt that it is an acquired taste, or at least a sure sign of a masochistic personality (as indeed, most MMOs are). Depraved as I am, even I realize that grinding for 10+ levels (6-7 RW days, give or take) in the Barrens is not exactly sane behavior.

The worst game I ever played, though, was Shining Force Neo for the PS2. Dreadful.

Kyle Hyde

Nov 2, 2009
Worst game in the world definitely goes to Global Thermonuclear War. How you're supposed to win makes no damn sense.

OnyxLion

Oct 27, 2009
Any of the sonic series after Sonic adventure 2, not being funny but the even managed to ruin sonic unleashed with that were-hog crap, if theres another one they need to focus on running very fast through levels consecutively for however many levels they choose to design....

Bring back Robotnik, sick and tired of this Eggman geezer...

I feel X-blades, Superman 64 and Shaq-Fu deserve a special mention for wasting time i'll never get a refund for

BlueMartian

Mar 22, 2009
Superman 64.

Me and my mate sat there for half an hour trying to figure out what the fuck you actually have to do, until I ripped it out of the console and made him eat it in front of me as punishment for buying it.

Ammadessi

Oct 6, 2009
Fester's Quest on the NES was pretty bad. Constantly respawning enemies, a "storyline" that made no sense, upgrades to your gun that actually made the game harder, etc, etc. I don't think I ever passed the first level of that game.

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
probably halo 3 (HATEHATEHATE) or ubersoldier not because it was "bad" but because it was boring to death...
i also regret buying l4d..i played only for 3 hours and then quit for good :p

end_boss

Jan 4, 2008
There are lots of games I know to be terrible, especially the ones everybody picks on, like ET, Superman 64, Big Rigs, etc. And I've seen gameplay footage, so I agree that they are the worst. However, I've never actually played them, so I tend to disqualify myself from being allowed to use them for my answer.

Since this thread seems to be taking the discussion past video games as well, I'll go with Tic-Tac-Toe.