What is the worst game you own?

Ruzinus

May 20, 2010
It's hard to call, but I'm gonna say either Perfect Dark Zero or one of the James Pond games.

WhyWasThat

Jul 2, 2010
Racecarlock said:
Mafia II. In a world where even the most down to earth sandbox game, GTA IV, still ended with a mission where you chase down a mobster in a boat, firing rockets at him from a helicopter, Mafia II instead elects to have me clean toilets, bury bodies, sell cigarettes, have me driving around to various gas stations selling stolen stamps, and make me wait in traffic because hit and run or even speeding would just end up making me wait through a ticket or bribe animation. And no, good story does not excuse any of that for me. I have books and movies if I want a good story. I was told that mafia II would be an averagely good game. I was lied to. Cleaning toilets might be someone's ultimate video gaming fantasy, but it sure isn't mine.
Dude, cleaning toilets was one button press in the entire game...

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
WhyWasThat said:
Racecarlock said:
Mafia II. In a world where even the most down to earth sandbox game, GTA IV, still ended with a mission where you chase down a mobster in a boat, firing rockets at him from a helicopter, Mafia II instead elects to have me clean toilets, bury bodies, sell cigarettes, have me driving around to various gas stations selling stolen stamps, and make me wait in traffic because hit and run or even speeding would just end up making me wait through a ticket or bribe animation. And no, good story does not excuse any of that for me. I have books and movies if I want a good story. I was told that mafia II would be an averagely good game. I was lied to. Cleaning toilets might be someone's ultimate video gaming fantasy, but it sure isn't mine.
Dude, cleaning toilets was one button press in the entire game...
It's the principle of the thing. Mafia II thought pressing a button to start a toilet cleaning animation 3 times would compete with the GTA series, which contains san andreas where you steal a military jet. Even if it's just pressing a button to watch animations, it's still pretty insulting that Mafia II thinks I would rather clean toilets than say, fight dragons in skyrim.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Rayuk said:
Personally,I hated FarCry 3!
O, great thread, long since slain
Rise again and conquer this world in my dark name!

*Ahem*

I love Far Cry 3 :[

May as well join in, I guess. I'm tempted to say Sonic 06 but I at least got some mild enjoyment out of it. Die By The Sword had no redeeming qualities to me. I know a lot of people love it, but I just couldn't bear to play it. Loved the idea, but the execution was awful.

Then again, maybe it's just aged badly. Like, really badly.

Nov 28, 2007
As far as making me honestly upset about how bad the game was, Metroid: Other M is the worst game I own. Samus's character was assassinated by the very man who created her.

As for making me bored, Final Fantasy XI. Bought it, didn't even finish the free trial before I gave up on it, found out I couldn't trade it in, even though it was a 360 game, because of the DRM on it.

momijirabbit

Nov 2, 2012
Hollyday said:
Urbz: Sims in the city (feat. the black eyed peas). It came free with my PS2. If you make the fact that your game features the black eyed peas a selling point then there's something seriously wrong with your game. I'll admit that I can happily play all kinds of shit but this was something else...

Wierd, that was the only sims game I found bearable.

Also, Sonic 06.