What is the worst game you own?

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I don't own all that many games I haven't played and enjoyed before buying so the worst one I have is probably TF2 and that was free. The one that actually cost money is probably the first Mass Effect.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
I still have a copy of E.T. for the 2600, found it in the attic of my grandparent's house when my grandfather died. They still had a working 2600 aswell, so I fired it up and wasn't quite as disappointed as I thought it would be, it's still horrible nonetheless.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Well, any bad games I've owned didn't spend much time on my shelf, but of all the games I have owned at some point (quite a lot), I would say my 3 least favourites are:

Lost Planet 2, DMC4, Borderlands and MW2 or 3.

You see, I'd say what games are bad on my shelf at the moment, considering I will never sell my games on second-hand again, but it'd be pretty hard to decide.

Here's all my games at the moment:

ME1, ME2, ME3, BF3, TESV, SR3, Portal 2, JC2, Reach, Civ Rev and Gears 3.

Not an easy pick for my least/most favourite (not including PC collection of 4x as many games).

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Vkmies said:
As a collector, I have tons of bad games! They are awesome pieces of video game history and cheesiness!

Shaq-Fu (MegaDrive)
Bart vs. The World (NES)
Used to have Charlies Angels (PS2)
Ghostbusters (Atari 130XE)
King Arthur (PS2)
And a bunch of C64, C128 and Atari 130XE games.
Ay! Bart vs the World was the shit!

OT: Uhh...I don't actually have any games that I hate. If my arm was twisted, I'd have to say Oblivion, mainly because the vanilla game is rather bad. Buggy as hell. The NPCs look like wax statues. The main quest is all sorts of boring. However, I do have the GOTY edition, so Shivering Isles makes up a bit for it. Just not enough.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Indecipherable said:

I think I win.
I envy you...Granted I do own a few hunks of shit; such as...

The thing is, I love two of those. As for a game I own that I actually dislike would probably be Saint's Row 3 and, My Japanese Coach. NO-NO! Dragon Age 2! I fucking hated that game...it was the gaming equivalent of Two Towers for me...whereas Origins would be Hobbit but whatever...

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
Urbz: Sims in the city (feat. the black eyed peas). It came free with my PS2. If you make the fact that your game features the black eyed peas a selling point then there's something seriously wrong with your game. I'll admit that I can happily play all kinds of shit but this was something else...

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
I would have to say Bioshock 2 (it was $5 so I decided to see if it was a bad as it was) and Saints Row the Third (I won't give my reasons for my hatred of this game because I don't want my post to become the size of a novel). I almost bought Shaq-Fu once just for the hell of it was only $2.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Luckily I manage to avoid terrible games for the most part. The worst game that I own is probably FF X-2. I asked someone to find me 1 & 2 and 4 & 5. They did so, for which I am infinitely grateful, but they also got X-2 by mistake.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I bought a guy's entire PS2 game collection for $30 when he ETS'd (End Term of Service, getting out of the army) from Germany... he had such gems as "Air Force Delta Strike" "Dirge of Cerberus" and "Wolverine's Revenge"... on the other hand, Xtreme-G racing is surprisingly fun.

...I think Wolverine's Revenge is the worst game I own.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Auora Watching is without doubt the worst game I have ever played. It is even worse than Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge; Publisher Kalypso's ghastly first effort to remake Jagged Alliance.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
There's such prizes as 1-1-2 Rescue Helicopter in my collection, but if there's anything that takes the cake it'd be some random isometric ET game I got when I bought the DVD.

And that's not as in "it came along with the DVD". Literally the last copy of the movie the store had turned out to be a shitty little game.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
The worst game I own is Two Human and the runner up is Sacred 2 Fallen Angels.