what is the worst game you own?

TheMadTypist

Sep 8, 2009
Hmm...

I have both Hard Truck Apocalypse and I of the Dragon. Both are pretty horrendous, and yet I find myself thinking back and wishing I had brought the discs to college.

They were Really bad, though. Although, once you turned down the difficulty to 0 or 1 in I of the Dragon, things actually got okay. I discovered the difficulty slider too late, though.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
RAND00M said:
Tomb Raider:The angel of Darkness.Just such a cluncky game.
oooh... i forgot about that one.

But I still say mine would have to be Unlimited Saga. Such a great concept and terrible game mechanics.

WickedArtist

May 21, 2009
Neverwinter Nights 2.

I despise that game with the kind of furious passion normally reserved to fuel Lex Luthor's hatred of Superman. Gah, I'm starting seethe just thinking about it.

EvmansRiggers

Aug 28, 2009
International Golf Pro for the PS2, my dad bought it a couple of years ago, and nowhere will accept it for trade-in. So it stays on my shelf instead of getting thrown out.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Secrets of the Ark, off the top of my head. Loved the first three games in the Broken Sword series, but the 4th was just awful.

That, or Omikron:the Nomad Soul. Mostly because it's so damn buggy I can't make any progress in it. Maybe it's a good game, but I'll probably never know.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
Blacksite: Area 51 and Prey.

Wizzie said:
Woodsey said:
Radeonx said:
None. I don't buy games I don't like.
How can you only buy games you like if you haven't played them before?
Renting, borrowing.

Mine is Mass Effect.
FFFUUUUUUUUUUU
That is blasphemy. You must have alot of badass games if Mass Effect is the shittiest one.

pipboy2010

Aug 24, 2009
WickedArtist said:
Neverwinter Nights 2.

I despise that game with the kind of furious passion normally reserved to fuel Lex Luthor's hatred of Superman. Gah, I'm starting seethe just thinking about it.
I'm 100% with you on that. The furthest I've ever gotten in it is about halfway through before I have to quit and not come back to my computer for a day or so.

Also, the PC port of Resident Evil 4. I've played PS1 games that looked better, and it was a straight port with no mouse support added. Aiming with keys is not even a little bit fun.

Griff

Aug 27, 2008
Chrome hounds was such a boring game one mission it took me so long to get across the map that when i finally got to the objective i lost because the enemy passed me

The Youth Counselor

Sep 20, 2008
For me it was Dracula: The Last Sanctuary, a crappy point and click adventure game for the PC. My best friend bought me it as a gift and it was a chore to play through all the dreadful dialogue, horrendous voice acting, logic free puzzles, disrespect to source material, outdated graphics, and awful animation all the way to the let down ending. I wouldn't have even installed the thing if someone didn't get it for me.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Wizzie said:
Renting, borrowing.

Mine is Mass Effect.
Really?
God damn, you're going to say Halo's good and that Half-Life 2 was overated next?

Seriously though, I'd say that Army Men World War is the worst game I own.