What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
The worst movie I've ever seen is Repo!: The Genetic Opera, a shameless, blatant cash grab used to exploit the all-too-easily-manipulated Hot Topic crowd by advertising itself as a "cult classic" before it was released. Not only is the marketing horrific and wafer-thin, the movie itself is utterly devoid of worth, with horrific acting, the worst screenplay of all time, godawful makeup work, and some of the worst songs I've ever heard.

"And it's my job. To steal and rob."

And it's my job to shut this abomination off and go watch Futurama or something instead.

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
The Starsky and Hutch movie remake was pretty bad. I left the cinema no less that three times and had to remind myself I spent good money to watch this trash and I shouldn't let those dollars go to waste.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
The Far Cry movie by Uwe Boll. His movies are never that great, but that one in particular was just terrible. Same with the Bloodrayne movies. How do you get such a good cast a a series of some of the worst movies ever? Gah.

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Foxpack1 said:
Watership Down.

How is it possible to make a childrens cartoon film about rabbits horrifying? This film did that.

Awwww comeon!! Really? One of my favourite animated classics when I was a kid! One of my favourite parts is when the black rabbit with the floppy ears attacks the big mean rabbit and gets his throat - literally - bitten out for his troubles. Although that being said the bit in the middle with the Bright Eyes song was a little boring for me at the age of 4. That point of the movie was my cue to bugger off get into my jammies and hunt down more snacks.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Embz said:
Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy, thought I wouldn't make it out alive.
Really? I loved that film so much. Must not be your sort of movie, its one of those movies that you really need to concentrate and think on and I can understand why people wouldn't like it I guess if you just want to relax.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
The new Alice in Wonderland actually made me angry. If it was a person, it'd be the earthly manifestation of Narcissis, but much uglier.

Sven_Untgaarde

Jun 14, 2010
Epic Movie was perhaps the biggest waste of $10 I spent at the movie theatre (and maybe $20 from popcorn).
I've watched parts of Scary Movie (1) and found it to be not bad. Why was not funny at all for me, though?
I understood the jokes well enough, but there were no sections that really made me laugh. My friend said he liked it, but the times he laughed was when there were some token references that he got. I barely heard anyone laugh.

The Willy Wonka scene, the airplane scene... nothing.

And the worst part was that it wasn't cheap or poorly done. The film quality was high and the budget was expensive, or so I think.

To conclude, this movie entirely failed because of poor writing. That is it.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. It gets 1 point for animation, but everything else was so jumbled up and schizophrenic that the actual "plot" was hard to discern. Flashbacks in all the wrong places, completely unexplained events, it was nothing but an excuse to print money, a Z-movie with animation as window-dressing.

Poisoni

Aug 20, 2009
Dragon Wars. You would not believe it without seeing.

EDIT: Maybe tied with Repo:TGO because that had been forgotten.

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
The last airbender, by far is the worst movie i have ever seen, and apparently i've seen some really bad movies and liked them, while this just takes the cr@p pie for me.

P.S. fuck cameron for stealing the name "avatar"

the spud

May 2, 2011
Meet the Spartans. It was the only film I have ever walked out on. But good god, those fifteen minutes were pure agony.

Wareshinobu

Apr 25, 2011
Twilight. No real explanation needed there.

Queen of the Damned. Turned a really involving novel into a miscast pop video with vampires XP

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
If you really want to hurt someone who tries to figure out what's going on when watching a movie, then I recommend "tales of earthsea" try not to die while watching it

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
I'm thinking Skyline.

Never have I hated a movie more than that one. The time wasted on the crappy characters, plot, and effects is something I will never get back. And the worst part is that it has a rather large following of those fucking individualist hipsters who think that nobody liked the movie because they didn't "under"fucking"stand" it. Unbelievable.

Recognizing an underlying theme that you and you alone, not even the filmakers, interpreted that changed your perception of the film and made it a timeless "throwback to the good 'ol days of B-movie shlock with some intellectual material that only a few people will get" doesn't make the movie any less shit in my eyes.

Rant over.

Twilight was also very boring. Re-Animated was...shit.

I do remember I watched this Indie short film online called "The Road Ahead" that I couldn't even sit through. The dialogue was awful. the acting terrible, and the plot...urgh. This guy may be able to compose a shot, but no write 20 minutes worth of "drama".