What is the worst name you've ever heard?

Fruhstuck

Jul 29, 2008
darkstone said:
I new a girl in my old school named leukemia, but without the 'e' in the beginning.
No way, that's a joke right?
I know someone called Satellite

Waverer said:
Haha these are good. Some we thought of were: Bertha, Bess, Tyrome, Laquicha, Herbert, Eleanor, Igor, Olga...ugly names like that haha.
Eleanor's a lovely name, what's wrong with Eleanor? lol

RobinHood3000

Dec 24, 2008
Knew a Vietnamese fella once, at a summer camp. His name as Au (pronounced as a long "O" sound) Dang. I kid you not.

Former president of MIT: Richard Cockburn Maclaurin.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Fruhstuck said:
darkstone said:
I new a girl in my old school named leukemia, but without the 'e' in the beginning.
No way, that's a joke right?
I know someone called Satellite
I wish it was, some people will name their kids anything.

Thingo

Aug 14, 2008
Gaylord focker or gay focker in short, it's a character in a movie i saw yesterday but imagine how it would be if that was your name

Waverer

Dec 24, 2008
Ih8bush said:
a kid in my Air Cadet flight was named Levi Wigington, he was our flight commander
That is amazingly Ironic!

And Eleanor sounds like a librarian name :/ I personally don't like it xD

007Loser

Dec 10, 2008
Dick Hurts. I actually met a guy with this name, but he had a sense of humor about it so it was cool.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Ed Balls, who is the Minister for Education (or something along those lines) in the UK. Ironic really, when his school life must have been terrible. Ed Balls, everyone must have bullied him for that.

Solnishka

Nov 7, 2008
My high school world civilization teacher was cursed with the name Richard Ryder. Its no wonder he never went by Dick.

Waverer

Dec 24, 2008
CSCRobinson said:
My high school world civilization teacher was cursed with the name Richard Ryder. Its no wonder he never went by Dick.
So that's where the name "Dick" comes from. I seriously don't understand how you get Dick from Richard...or why anyone would go by Dick.

Solnishka

Nov 7, 2008
Waverer said:
CSCRobinson said:
So that's where the name "Dick" comes from. I seriously don't understand how you get Dick from Richard...or why anyone would go by Dick.
Seriously, right? Just like how do you get Jack from Jonathan?

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
i know this rather nice bloke, who's name makes me feel very sorry for him... i mean, seriously, what kind of parent names there child Paul Hiscock? (think about that for a moment and you'll realise what that sounds like)