What is the worst superpower to have that you can't stop?

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Turning your clothes invisible.

"Your honour, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I'd like to conclude by saying that... DAMMIT, NOT AGAIN!"

---

"Mr. Smith, I'm going to have to do a rectal exam now..."
"Why are you naked?" *runs away*

EDIT: Ninja'd. I still win, because I provided examples of how much it would suck XD

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
The power to send anything or anyone you touch into another dimesion.

I can think of a few uses, I mean it's an excellent defense but imagine doing simple tasks such as getting dressed.
Example: Ok I'll think I'll wear this T-shirt today, grabs it and it disapears...fuck.

Eating.
Example: Whilst eating a bag of crisps grab one it disapears, take another one it disapears, basically unless someone feeds you, then your going to starve.

Job interviews
Example: Hello Mr Costello, I just have a few questions for you concerning this job...now what the fuck happened to my door and where did my desk go.

Not to mention countless other examples of why this power would suck.

NDstephan

Jun 19, 2010
I read a book called "Ex-Heroes" there was a character called Zzzzap who could turn into a small G class star; can't touch anything because it would vaporize the moment it got near you. At one point someone says 'ef you' to him; his reply "you wouldn't survive it sweetheart"

That is why it would suck right there. Atomic, sun power blue balls

TheHappySquid

Feb 2, 2011
Future sight. Except as you can't turn it off, you will always be seeing the future instead of what is happening around you. End up walking off a cliff or something without realising.

NormalityImpaired

Jun 12, 2011
NormalityImpaired said:
Yeah, the Skittles Touch would suck, most of the time. All i could come with was phase walking. One second you are walking down the sidewalk, the next you are stuck in the sidewalk up to your eyes.
rhizhim said:
or you could be running into a wall and the next second you are in the vault of your favorite bank...^^
That IS a positive (as long as i make it all the way through the wall), hopefully i could get out before anyone notices.

The Lesbian Flower

May 25, 2011
Pandalink said:
The Lesbian Flower said:
The power to fly. That would suck majorly.
The power to fly or a tendency to float into the sky against your wishes?
The power to fly. Think of it, you're flying along when suddenly you just drop out of the sky to your death. Or crash into a plane and knock it out of the sky. Really, with powers that flicker on and off, the possibilities are endless.

Electric_Sunshine

Jul 6, 2011
To go into a second dimension. (Think Prey but your physical body disappears from the first dimension and you return to where it originally was when you exit the second dimension, and you can't see/make physical contact with anyone in the first dimension).

May be useful is some ways, but there's plenty of situation it'd suck for...

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
To materialize whatever you're thinking in front of you. If you can't control it, good luck not thinking about monsters, nuclear explosions, wishing someone would die etc. Also good luck while sleeping. ;)

PompeyDJ

Feb 23, 2011
i have a solution to the skittles power! wear gloves made out of skittles. between everything you touch is skittles so you don't turn anything else into skittles. regular gloves wouldn't work because they'd turn to skittles immediately but they won't if they're made out of skittles. skittles are skittles already! you can't turn skittles into skittles so the power would have no effect. sure, the skittle gloves would be awkward, but it's better than turning everything you touch into skittles

anyway, the worst power would be random teleportation but in a fairly closer radius. you're walking along a street then suddenly you're walking back the way you just came. then you turn around and you're in an elderly woman's bathroom

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
rokkolpo said:
OT: The power to stop time FOREVER!
That would actually destroy the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Think about it.
I meant it more like your perception of time.
As in the world would cease to move for you.
But it would move for the rest of the world.
And you'd be stuck in a never ageing never changing world.