What is your Current Facebook Status?

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
"Shit, my back and neck are actually fucked up right now. Can barely move. Downed a fistful of painkillers, no use. What do?"

Put up fairly recently. Owie :(

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
"Enjoyed myself tonight. Jagerbombs are awesome :)"

Me and my friends went out drinking for someone's birthday a few days ago. Haven't updated since.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
imahobbit4062 said:
Thunderhorse94 said:
"There's only one logical explanation for this, someone went and made a soccer mod for StarCraft."

And a few before that raging pretty hard because Greece just lost to Korea in the World Cup.
Someone took a certain half lings joke.

I don't update my status all that much.
I'm surprised Korea didn't try the Zerg Rush on Greece. Greece were playing that shit that it would of worked.

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
"I wish they would ban those fucking horns at the England game, can barely watch the Korean game without 'mute' on."

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Mines "Almost a whole month since my first exam and still no results..."

It's a month tomorrow and every other university has got their results back - pissed off

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
What is this "PHASE-BUK" you HUGH-MANS talk about?

Seriously though: I do not use it, will NEVER use it. And i was never even on that site.

Senor Smoke21

May 23, 2008
jeejvebe said:
"germans in mexico, taking over tonight"

Electric Six is the best band evar.
Dam right they are!

Mine is currently: "We gotta' get some medicine for the computer machine!"

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
Sorry mate it's in danish, so there isn't much use of putting it up on the Escapist.

But I can tell you that it's about the download festival, and how awesome it was :)

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Vrex360 said:
James Burnside: "I am holding the receipt that dictates that I have just preordered a copy of Halo: Reach Legendary Edition. This truly is the most beautiful little piece of paper I've ever seen in my life."
That would be mine, but I have no facebook to speak of.

So, Facebook Status: ". . . . . . ."

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
I've just switched Big Brother on, and after only ONE MINUTE, I've decided that the single most entertaining thing that can happen this series involves a breaching charge on the diary room door, a couple of flashbangs and a SWAT team fueled by cocaine and bulls testosterone extract.

Tomster595

Aug 1, 2009
"Ah, I needed that" It's supposed to be vague, but I'll let you in on it. It was a response to my first Kiss last night =D

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
Lately I've been just updating the progress of post-production of my new film in the last few days (color correction and cgi and stuff, just so the community knows).