What is your current PC wallpaper?

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
A Harley Davidson Iron 883 in flat black, or whatever it is they call that color, I think satin black. Sry, dunno how to post pics.

dark metal prince

Aug 18, 2010
The Plunk said:
I put this together myself in paint.

You listen to some epic stuff man.

mine's currently this

It's overdue for a change though

I have others from Rammstein, Prince of Persia Trilogy, FC Bayern München, and other stuff.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009

June 14th is gonna be a big day
[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/darkerthanblack.jpg/]

Switching between the 2

Quantom Quak

The Source of All Evil
Jun 12, 2009
I just had a human version of Wheatley, but now it's a windows 7 aurora.
I am running a MacBook with Snow Leopard.

Je Suis Ubermonkey

Jun 10, 2010

This and a few others on 2 hour shuffle. Because Fallout: Equestria is so damn good.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-fallout-equestria.html#more
Shameless promotion of awesome.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I'm currently using this one.

I'm a big fan of Milotic from Pokemon, but I kind of wish I could find a better wallpaper, this one's quality could be slighty better. I have been looking but to no avail.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010

I forgot that I had this as my background and accidentally outed myself as a pony fan in front of a bunch of coworkers.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
After the last one of these threads I saw, I went and learnt how to use Rainmeter
I got network performance in the top right (inverted - no activity makes a flat line at the top o the screen), all four cores and ram as curving bar charts in the bottom left (a heavily customised skin for which I worked out how to get it to render the background curves automatically :D) around a readout of the remaining space on my main drive (lets me know when to empty the trash, heh), and wrapping up with bar charts of both hard-drives in the bottom right, with drive usage graphs drawn over the top.

Much prefer them to the windows gadgets I'd had before! Background's set to a rotation of various darker images that set up the transparent white lines nicely.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
H30 said:
DuctTapeJedi said:

I forgot that I had this as my background and accidentally outed myself as a pony fan in front of a bunch of coworkers.
You're Female, everyone expects you to be a MLP fan.
I'm also a female who never wears make up, has sloppy hair, work boots, and works in the construction industry.