What is your desktop background?

MrTub

Mar 12, 2009
Well as the title says: What's your desktop background and how often do you change it?

Mine is this and I change backgrounds about 1-2 times each month.

It's quite large and pretty boring but it is the only 5760x1080 wallpapper I've found :/

And I was wondering if anybody knows a place where I can get some wallpappers that is in 5760x1080 resolution?

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
Goodluck dude... We had this topic two days ago... =)

Mine is of my newborn son. I'd prefer not to paste the picture but it's of him smiling for the first time.

MrTub

Mar 12, 2009
Wondermint13 said:
Goodluck dude... We had this topic two days ago... =)

Mine is of my newborn son. I'd prefer not to paste the picture but it's of him smiling for the first time.
Oh damn :S I did a couple of searches and the only things I've found was 2+ month old =/

Congratulations on the kid btw.

Sharalon

Jan 19, 2011
Something that was already on the computer when i got it, and this thing is 4 years old. Not much into backgrounds i guess...

Sikachu

Apr 20, 2010
I don't think the title does say it all. If it did, it would say 'Looooook at meeeeeeeeeee! I've got three monitors! Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh yeah, what backgrounds do you people use?'

OT: I download random themes and have them cycle different pics every ten minutes. I don't spend a lot of time looking at my background and the cycling annoys my colleague. My home desktop background I couldn't possibly comment on - much better things to be worrying about.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
Y'know, I don't even change mine any more, it's the default in both OSX and 7, because really, who gives a shit, it's always behind something useful and interesting so I can't see it anyway.

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
I have the following background to show my love for Mass Effect and Yvonne Strahovski :)

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
It's a "A Nightmare on Elm Street" wallpaper with Jackie Earle as Freddy Krueger, because Jackie Earle is fucking awesomefhoshy9a0e09.

Yeah. :D

I rarely change my background actually. Or I change it a lot til' I'm pleased with it and then it sticks for like, forever.

Roscoe_A

Aug 6, 2009
I just changed mine today to a custom made TES5: Skyrim emblem.

I generally change it when I find something I like

MrTub

Mar 12, 2009
Sikachu said:
I don't think the title does say it all. If it did, it would say 'Looooook at meeeeeeeeeee! I've got three monitors! Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh yeah, what backgrounds do you people use?'

OT: I download random themes and have them cycle different pics every ten minutes. I don't spend a lot of time looking at my background and the cycling annoys my colleague. My home desktop background I couldn't possibly comment on - much better things to be worrying about.
No, I'm not showing of. The reason I posted this was cause I need some help with finding wallpappers that doesnt look completely fucked up.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
It's from an anime called Clannad; which incidentally is one of the best ones out there. Go watch it.

I very rarely change my desktop image.

MrTub

Mar 12, 2009
DasDestroyer said:
A Diablo III "loading screen"

5760x1080? o_O Why would you need a resolution like that?
Squid94 said:
DasDestroyer said:
5760x1080? o_O Why would you need a resolution like that?
Agreed.

OT: Still got a Dragon Age: Origins wallpaper, after having chosen it months ago.
I need that resolution since I'm using Nvidia surround.

Sikachu

Apr 20, 2010
Tubez said:
Sikachu said:

No, I'm not showing of. The reason I posted this was cause I need some help with finding wallpappers that doesnt look completely fucked up.
Oh well in that case, http://lmgtfy.com/?q=5760x1080+wallpaper&l=1

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
My home computer has a picture of my sister, because she has an ego bigger than our fucking house. My laptop has a Guns n' Roses theme.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Lets see if this works:

If people can't see it, its the Zero punctuation "I'm an assassin (shh!)" picture. It makes my friends smile every time they see my computer desktop :)