What is your favorite Boss Battle music?

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Boss Battles. Many games have em', the conflagration of skills and difficulty for the climax of the situation and every game has their own unique challenges and skills they give the player.

And what better way to celebrate these conflicts than with kickass music?

Personally my favorite is the deep and menacing beats behind "HRESVELGR" from Ace Combat Zero. It totally resembles the danger you feel, a fighter jet going toe-to-toe with a flying gunship the size of a football stadium.
What's yours?

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
It's not the FINAL boss music, but it's still boss music: "Those Who Fight Further", Final Fantasy VII.
Love that music.

Also from Final Fantasy: "Battle with the Four Fiends" (FFIV), "Clash on the Big Bridge" (FFV), "Maybe I'm a Lion" (FFVIII), and
"Otherworld" (FFX).
I charge any interested to look those up themselves.

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
King Dedede's Theme from Kirby's Dreamland. If I had my way, every battle I played in Brawl would have used his music (stupid brother).

And now I've remembered Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil. Like AceCombatZero, also a Namco game. Too many good boss tunes to choose from, but at a push I'd have to link this.

It's gameplay, but it's good in the sense that the player hasn't fought the boss before, and is figuring it out. It shows the challenge of the boss, and also how the music compliments the battle.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Super Meat Boy's first boss' theme. That game's music is just awesome.​

Dejawesp

May 5, 2008
To be fair I doubt a single real instrument was used in the making of that song.

ntw3001

Sep 7, 2009
It's quite unlikely. But it would have been fun to play, if I could stick the individual bits together.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I never actually got to the final boss of Overlord, but I heard this here final boss music and it's pretty darn epic beyond belief!

pvaglueman123

Aug 6, 2009
Mine has to be 13th Struggle from Kingdom Hearts 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n611Vj5mE1E

(I have no clue how to embed videos so if you want to here it, there's the link)

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
pvaglueman123 said:
(I have no clue how to embed videos so if you want to here it, there's the link)
You embed youtube videos with the BB tags [youtube=iDENtifier COde]
Your Identifier code would be n611Vj5mE1E for that video.