what is your favorite character from the Warhammer 40K universe?

stutheninja

Oct 27, 2009
i didn't see anything quite like this so, what is your favorite, mine is Pask, the tank commander, anyone who can take out a super heavy in Leman Russ one-on-one is badass in my book

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
If only there was a tank which was operated by playing a dramatic chord to shoot missiles out of a huge organ on the back. OH WAIT... Yep, the Witch Hunter's Exorcist tank is easily my favourite model :)

But if we have to go with characters, I'm gonna have to go with Saint Celestine. I apologise for my Witch Hunter bias.

stutheninja

Oct 27, 2009
exp. 99 said:
Ciaphus Cain, Hero of the Imperium.

'nuff said.
i would have said him but i thought who is the biggest badass, not, who pretends to be the biggest badass, but still he s awesome

Jul 22, 2009
I really like Macha...

I love all Eldar but Macha is just that much better.

Either that or Korlandril... mainly because I'm reading Path of the Warrior and loving it.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Ahem.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.190041-Favourite-40K-Character?page=1

Also, Brother Captain Davian Thule. I've changed my mind since then.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Zso Sahaal, Talon Master of the Night Lords.

He's a complete badass, and a very deep character (in my opinion) who happens to be one of the universes chew toys. But not even insanity will stop him.

His personality happens to be the basis for the main character for my own story that I've had in my head for years and am too lazy to write down. And I completely stole the idea of his armor aswell.

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
Too difficult to decide... If I would have to pick, it would have to be "The Hive Mind" of the tyranids.... The orks as a whole amuse me as well.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Cuddly Razor said:
Garviel Loken.
He is certainly near the top in my opinion, then again he was a well written character. After finishing "Fulgrim" I have to say Fulgrim himself was also an interesting character.

Watching him become manipulated, his flaws and weaknesses preyed apon, only to realise his mistake after killing Ferrus Manus. Every oppertunity he had to walk away and see the truth I found myself willing him to, even though any fan of the 40k universe knows how things are going to turn out.

Loken had a similar effect on me. I know how everything turns out, yet I was still willing Loken to win, or at least survive. They made me care about characters and then ripped them away from me, bah!

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Well it's pretty obvious from my username who my favourite character is, but I also a fan of Warsmith Honsou. And Commissar Yarrick. So badass.