What is your favorite color...and why?

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
That's right. This question.

My favorite color is burgundy. It's the color of wine, romance, and expensive roses. A truly intoxicating color with great presence. And it looks pretty good on just about anyone.

And now I really probably should go to bed >.>;

So, let the insights into each others souls begin!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Yellow.

Why? I don't know. Actually, it's just the first one I picked out of a list of colors. I don't really have a favorite, because to me, they're just colors. Nothing special about any of them.

AnimatedAmbiguity

Mar 28, 2011
Red. Always has and always will!

As for why I like it, I honestly haven't the slightest clue. The color itself I've found just so appealing throughout the majority of my life.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Lilani said:
That's right. This question.
So, let the insights into each others souls begin!
For clothes - black. Sexy, plus goes with everything. ^^ Also I have a thing for leather....

Otherwise, red. It's a lusty color, the color of Naamah and Magdalene.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Blue. Pretty much any shade of it.

The reason why is probably something about it being a cool color and representing calm/chill color which is basically my demeanor as I go through life. Also I really love water and the ocean so that could add to it as well.

The walls of my room are painted navy blue, the gem in my class ring is blue, my bed is blue, and Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony. :p

Although black is a close 2nd because its pretty much the only color of shirt that I will wear because other colors just don't seem to look right on me.

TheSuperiorXemnas

May 18, 2010
Silver! I just love this color for no apparent reason. Maybe its becuase most JRPG games involve someone with this color.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Blue, it goes with just about everything, it's my eye color, and I look really good in it.

In all seriousness, I just think it looks nice and calming.

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008
I tend to gravitate towards blues. Especially strong, slightly glowy, chromatic blues. Those always make for the BEST environmental colors.

And they're delicious.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Violet.

My mum used to wear it a lot when I was small. I've come to associate it with comfort and protection.
Which is stupid but that's how conditioning works, I guess.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
Blue. It's the colour of compassion, sadness, happiness, optimism and it also has something to do with being drunk apparently.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Either Black or Red.

The former because I only saw that color for the first 9 months of my life, and the latter because communist imagery fascinates me.

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
Plaid. I apparently look like a lesbian when I wear it, and since I am one, I become visible (as opposed to just loud like I usually am).

I DON'T CARE THAT IT IS NOT A COLOUR!

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
Blue. It reminds me of the sky, the sea, stars etc. Its a soothing, calm colour and it's just nice to look at really.