What is your favorite drunken dance move?

standokan

May 28, 2009
Ok hypothetical, imagine you're in a club and have had a few. You're now the kind of drunk that makes you think that you look cool no matter what you do. You hit the dancefloor because you feel like a party god and then break out your favorite drunken dance move. So my question to you is, what would be your favorite drunken dance move?

My favorite drunken dance would be either the busdriver or the twist

For those of you unfamiliar with the busdriver

johnnnny guitar

Jul 16, 2010
well the best I saw was when my friend did the "spin around knock a five year old over then fall into a fire twist"

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I have one. It's called "The Wobble". It's where I drink a lot, then can barely stand up, but like standing near a girl who is also let us say on the tipsy side. Then we go back to my place. And we keep wobbling, after a co-shower.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Psycho-Toaster said:
Headbanging. Honestly, it's about the only dance move I can pull off sober. That and a rather clumsy skank.
But doesn't headbanging like hurt after a while?

Cuacuani

Nov 16, 2009
Step 1: Buy two pints.

Step 2: Hold one of said pints in each hand.

Step 3: Move arms up and down.

Step 4: Sing 'Two pints dance, two pints dance. Waheeeeeeey two pints dance.'

Repeat until you spill one or both down yourself, or get bored and decide to drink said pints.

Vengeful Dusk

May 18, 2011
standokan said:
Vengeful Dusk said:
EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'

Ahem... pretty much that, albeit badly :')
There's no such thing as a bad shuffle, you're safe.
I don't know... It's pretty horrific. I lack rhythm and the ability to dance at all...

I'm also a fan of the Running Man.

Thankfully, I'm normally too drunk to care by the point I whip that one out :p

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
This guy's entire routine.

Specifically the last move at the end. Always makes the ladies go crazy.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
silasbufu said:
I guess it would be called "all over the place".
Otherwise known as Tektonic :D
Which would be mine, as it looks pretty damn amazing if you have any talent and practice at it. However, shy as I am, dancing only happens very rarely, after a few beers. In which case a tightly co-ordinated techno freakout turns into a wild burst of uncoordinated windmilling.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
standokan said:
Psycho-Toaster said:
Headbanging. Honestly, it's about the only dance move I can pull off sober. That and a rather clumsy skank.
But doesn't headbanging like hurt after a while?
Yes it does. It's known (between me and my friends) as a bangover. The weird part. I seem to be steadily building up a resistance to it. Last local show I went to, I had no pain the next morning, which is fucking unprecedented. It was a pretty calm night, only one band I cared about, but still... What's more, time was I could mill for about 30 seconds before falling over. Now I can go minutes without feeling dizzy...

OT: I don't have a drunk dance move, for two reasons. One, I don't drink. Two, I don't dance... Except hip thrusting with my mate at parties, until my girlfriend hits me. So lets assume that.