What is your Favorite Indie Game?

Dizzy_Desu

Jan 29, 2011
Amnesia is my favourite indie game and even jumped up to my top five favourites of all time, but I also really liked Recettear, just because of how different it was and how well it worked. Braid and Trine were really good too, and Eets was interesting.

Oh, and obligatory Touhou.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
weker said:
EYE Divine Cybermancy, Its the real successor to Deus Ex.
How? I played it and it felt more like a Deus Ex clone that decided to try and be overly complex at some points.

dennyaaa

Jul 31, 2009
Eighter LIMBO or Amnesia the Dark Descent, both excellent games with topnotch atmosphere

weker

May 27, 2009
Judgement101 said:
weker said:
EYE Divine Cybermancy, Its the real successor to Deus Ex.
How? I played it and it felt more like a Deus Ex clone that decided to try and be overly complex at some points.
Using the word "clone" is a bit over kill. Well firstly it doesn't have a cover system, and also it allows better use of all paths. That is true it is too complex but that is only due to the poor tutorial.
The reason I say successor is HR doesn't really keep all the gameplay styles equal, while EYE does a better job, while adding more.

Also getting hacked while trying to hack a door, then having to hack your self is amazing. I wrote a review for it, but I guess no one is interested -_-