What is your Favourite Naruto Character and why?

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
wasn't there a discussion somewhere as to whether Kakashi died or not?
I think he did, you can't easily survive getting a shuriken/sword thing through the body with 0 chakra :)

zdxl

Dec 25, 2008
It's the internet, there's always going to be a discussion as to whether X did Y or not.

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
ahhhh
well said
especially with regards to fans of the characters
"THEY CAN NOT DIE! NOOOOOO!"

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
zdxl said:
Itachi and Kakashi. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH DEAD.
You are not just being an ass.

Thanks for ruining the fun for people that don't follow the plot all the time.

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
Psychosocial said:
Aloran said:
wasn't there a discussion somewhere as to whether Kakashi died or not?
I think he did, you can't easily survive getting a shuriken/sword thing through the body with 0 chakra :)
He's dead. The new mega Naruto could sense it. So I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.
I did state I think he did die :)
the way they did it was very well done as well in my opinion

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Psychosocial said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
We all have different opinions but..

HE'S A FUCKING FISH THAT FIGHTS WITH A GIANT FISHSTICK! COME ON!
He has a chakra level comparable to Naruto's and he has fought toe to toe with anyone he has battled without getting serious. I think that's enough.

And he IS better than suigetsu.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Psychosocial said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Psychosocial said:
ChromeAlchemist said:

He has a chakra level comparable to Naruto's and he has fought toe to toe with anyone he has battled without getting serious. I think that's enough.

Yes, but Naruto is probably one of the strongest characters, yet he's the worst one of th-. Damn it. New example.. New example.. Dammit! My point is, he's an ugly big fish, but hey, some of us might like fish.

And Suigetsu sucks, Juugo ftw.
Well out of my four favourites, he's fourth, but regardless of the fishiness, he owns life itself.

Just look past the fishiness. Go on, I'll wait.

I'm still trying to wonder what Karen does besides
being a reverse vampire and tracking people. Can she even fight? She got her arse handed to her last time she tried.

Temari for life. Shame she's underused.

all the tramps

Feb 22, 2009
zdxl said:
Itachi and Kakashi. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH DEAD.
its yet to be said if he's offically dead, it hasnt said, i mean stranger things have happened in naruto, but my fave charcter its shikamaru by far :p doesnt care what happens or what the situation is, theres always time for a nap :p

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Psychosocial said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Psychosocial said:
ChromeAlchemist said:

Yes, but Naruto is probably one of the strongest characters, yet he's the worst one of th-. Damn it. New example.. New example.. Dammit! My point is, he's an ugly big fish, but hey, some of us might like fish.

And Suigetsu sucks, Juugo ftw.
Of course Naruto is the Strongest, his name's half the new friggin title. That's why the series is boring, you know he's never going to die unless it's not permantent. I think he only lost one fight, but the plot needed to advance. He also never kills anybody, they just go off an their own thing or kill themselves out of desperation or whatever.