What is your favourite pokemon?

WorldDestroyer

Jan 4, 2010
Blaziken, kicked the shit out of the Hoenn Elite 4 without having to switch once (level 67, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut, Double Kick and Blaze Kick) And Luxray coz it's just pure awesome.

Dr. Awesome Face

Jan 11, 2010
I challenge anyone to say Pineco is not 1337

seriously though, Feraligatr, Metagross, Espeon, Lucario (used it in SSBB) and Ninetales.
Out of the Legendaries, either Rayquaza or Dialga they're both pretty sweet.

P.S I'm also in my early 20's

P.P.S Which of the new remakes should I get HeartGold or SoulSilver?

OmegaXzors

Apr 4, 2010
Mudkip won for the most Favorited Pokemon. Just saying.

When it comes into comparison to which Pokemon has the balls to face off against Chuck Norris in the ultimate battle of awesome, I'd have to say Kabutops.

He's dead and comes back to life. Scyther may "have blades for arms" but they're more like nail filers against Kabutops. He reigns supreme.

LockeClone

Mar 23, 2010
"What is your favourite pokemon?"

A dead one?..
Sorry for the hate. I have my reasons. I have my reasons...

www.thehfl.net
What if Master Chief fought some Gremlins?

OmegaXzors

Apr 4, 2010
LockeClone said:

A dead one?..
Gary Oak's Radicate is the only Pokemon I can recall that has actually "died" and played a major part of the story-line.

Your favorite is Radicate.

LockeClone

Mar 23, 2010
OmegaXzors said:
LockeClone said:

A dead one?..
Gary Oak's Radicate is the only Pokemon I can recall that has actually "died" and played a major part of the story-line.

Your favorite is Radicate.
I think I love you a little for that reply.

everfreeDragon

Oct 28, 2009
OmegaXzors said:
Mudkip won for the most Favorited Pokemon. Just saying.

When it comes into comparison to which Pokemon has the balls to face off against Chuck Norris in the ultimate battle of awesome, I'd have to say Kabutops.

He's dead and comes back to life. Scyther may "have blades for arms" but they're more like nail filers against Kabutops. He reigns supreme.
I just have to say after realising how awesome Scyther is I have recently found it's blades get Sharper by getting things, so basically the more it kills the better and faster it kills! >=D

My list is now

Gen 1 Vaporeon and Scyther

Gen 2 Nothing yet

Gen 3 Rayquaza

and Gen 4 Buizel

Just_A_Glitch said:
Jolteon.

First time I fought the Elite 4 in Red, it was my only pokemon under level 50 (I believe it was 46). I got all the way to your rival at the end, and my pokemon just crapped out on me. They all went down quickly, and I was left with a severely under-leveled Jolteon.

So I sent it out, expecting to lose quickly. However, my Jolteon was apparently a speed beast and got first hit on everything. On top of that, my thunderbolt attack got about 5 critical hits in a row, and a paralysis twice. My lowest level pokemon took out the champion all by itself. Ever since then, I've been rocking Jolteon in every game I play.
Also that good sir is truely a crowning moment of awesome! (too much tvtropes for me XD)

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
Magikarp... reminds me of myself Useless but could have potential if I Bother

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
Charizard was by far my favourite, mainy as it was a fire breathing dragon.
Scyther was also pretty cool as was Luxray and Umbreon.

I tended to pick pokemon on looks over stats and moves when I played. It's probably why I was so rubbish at them haha.

Sharky200

Nov 28, 2009
Scyther: for reasons mentioned above.
Sableye: he just looks like mischief incarnate.
Cindaquil: his eye. I never evolve my cindaquil XD. Its supposed to be a mole but <_< it looks like a hedgehog to me.
Ivysaur: love the flowering bud on his back its cute

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Meowth.
I wondered why he was the only one who could talk and walk, but watched the episode and felt sorry for him ):

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
In my first playthrough of yellow I had a nidoqueen that did EVERYTHING. Literally caught my nidoran and that was it. the old girl got me from pewter city to the champion himself, Gary Motherfuckin' Oak. I genuinely loved her. Then my brother traded it for some cloyster that was a little angsty bastard when I tried to make it use surf.