What is your favourite quote/analogy/quips from Yahtzee?

LITE992

Jun 18, 2011
Mass Effect 2:
"...which is as interesting as it sounds and it sounds like this: BWUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH"

Oh and calling Link "Fuck me" in Ocarina of Time. "Fuck me it's cold in here!"

ShasOMiKael

Aug 2, 2011
"If you're new to this series, let me briefly summarize my feelings with Japanese rpgs: AAAAAAAAUUUUUUHHHHHIIIIIIAUUUUUUUUUHHHHIIIIIIII RRRRHHEEEAAAAAAHHHHHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! And every single one of them is about androgynous teenagers killing Satan."

From the Valkyria Chronicles review.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
"As the exasperated Chinese zoo keeper said to the last panda, Fuck that!"

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
"Innovation is to the Tomb Raider games as a Cheeseburger is to a lactose-intolerant Hindu."

makes me lol to this day!

-Ezio-

Eats Nuts, Kicks Butts.
Nov 17, 2009
Hitokiri_Gensai said:
"It shoots shurikens and lightning, it could only be more awesome it had tits and was on fire"
This of course.

Capcha: ǝɹnsɐǝןd etrikti

upside down.. well played capcha.

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
MGS4
"Anyway Solid Snake is tasked with the assassination of his evil clone brother, who is dead, but lives on in his possessed arm which was crafted onto the body of OH CHRIST I CAN'T GO ON THIS SHIT IS BANANAS!" I love this quote.

LITE992 said:
Oh and calling Link "Fuck me" in Ocarina of Time. "Fuck me it's cold in here!"
This as well. Got me laughing so much.

Heres another quote I love from Mailbag showdown:

"By the way, its alright you can swear on the internet, your mum isn't properly going to read it, I know because shes too busy being fucked by me" LOLs were heard.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
"I know what you're going to say, 'Yahtzee, you charismatic stallion...'."

VMK1991 said:
Something like:
"In Mass Effect 2 you can customize the colour of your armor and I chose pink, in loving memory of my fallen comrade, commander Doublecock."
bleachigo10 said:
"It's just damn good, damn good, damn damn, good good good... damn." From the Shadow of the Colossus review, not exactly right but still funny nonetheless.
Oh yes, and that too.
That first one would be Gareth Gobblecocque.

goldendriger

Dec 21, 2010
F%^Ing Hell did anyone see THAT?! I am squirting Machismo out of my nipples over here! I am a monster truck that walks like a MAN!

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
I have one I love because its a bit philosophical
"A soceity when anyone can make a joke about anyone else and everyone laughs is a truly tolerant society"
The world could be revolutionised by that.

On a sillier note
"like when my little dipsh*t fairy friend said "F*CK ME, ITS COLD IN HERE"
That one really made me laugh.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
"Let me be as unambiguous as possible: MindJack is FUCKING... FUCKING... FUCKING... FUCKING... BAD... BAD... BAD... BAD. DON'T... DON'T... DON'T... DON'T... PLAY IT."

I use that line all the time myself. Hell, I said it yesterday when someone asked me what I thought of Repo! The Genetic Opera.

FUCKING... FUCKING... FUCKING... FUCKING...

TheRookie8

Nov 19, 2009
Never stick your dick in a pudding. It might still be perfectly good pudding and you can spend all afternoon trying to convince people it's so, but no one's going to want to eat it because YOU STUCK YOUR DICK IN IT!

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
"I consumed my weight in chocolate and crashed harder than a hypothetical blowjob powered motor bike"

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
Many many many, but the one i've used the most In Real Life and when talking to gamer friends would be: 'You want your story? HERES YOUR STORY : DEMONS OVER THERE , KILL THEY ASS.'

nestormakhno

Jul 8, 2009
"That's not just idle fact, it's cold, hard speculation."

Tom Clancy's "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X" by Tom Clancy.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"'No' I replied, no I do not. I reject your stupid f**king gameplay lengthening World of Warcraft grind quests, and I'm sick of putting up with your bulls**t!" From Alone in the Dark.

I like to modify that phrase for whatever irritating class I have during a semester.

ShatterPalm

Sep 25, 2010
My favorites.... let's see:
From F.3.A.R. "Psychic Psychic bendy spoons."
From CoJ: Bound in Blood "And no, for some reason I can't pronounce JUAREZ any other way."
From No More Heroes "God knows what would happen if you spread Branston Pickle on No More Heroes, probably the universe would end. AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME."
From Shadow of the Collosus "There's nothing else like it and it's just damn good. Damn damn good good damn good damn damn...... good."
and from Catherine "There's a moral choice type thing where in you answer questions based on your own expansive experience in relationships (snort)."

Did not quite get that last one right. Either way, those generally had me on the floor.