What is your go to gaming snack?

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I went through a period of late-night gaming a few years ago where, every night, I'd play an old PS2 game like God Of War or SOTC and bring the biscuit tin upstairs from the kitchen and just pig out on bourbons or custard creams. I've not done that in a good long while cos they're soooooo fatty

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Bagel bites and twix candy. I discovered this while playing Fable 2 with a friend. We've been playing for a for weeks when it came out, and asked what the hell I've been eating. I told him, ever since then its become tradition to eat those while gaming for a snack, and has to happen when we play fable.

wilson_ty

Mar 29, 2011
mikev7.0 said:
wilson_ty said:
Salted seaweed. Seriously, I've loved it for a while now, and it's great. If I'm looking for a little more than a snack, ramen or sushi (hand rolled with even more seaweed!) goes great!
!! How on earth do you eat that while gaming wilson_ty? That's like me making up a nice fat bowl of Etamome to wrestle with during Street Fighter. How??
It's not that hard, it comes in a little container. A napkin to wipe off the excess salt/oil helps to not make your keyboard nasty though. Edamame would be nice, but admittedly hard to eat while playing. Usually if I make a bowl of ramen or something like spaghetti, I'll take a small one-minute break while playing, like between deaths or rounds (as in TTT or TF2), or just pause the game altogether if I'm playing a single-player game like The Witcher 2.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Mr. Underson said:
Cans? *Checks location* Ah, that explains it. I guess they're fairly cheap here in Oz, I buy them for $12/kg (under $5 a pound for you) from my butcher.
I see. I remember back in the day here in the US, grocery stores use to have snack sections where one could buy cashews and other nuts and gummy worms and such, by scooping them out of a bin into a bag and buying them by the pound, but now that I think of it, I haven't seen such a thing in grocery stores around me as of late.

So I think the only way I could do that is if I go to a specialty food store or some such place, but places like that around here are outrageously over priced.

I guess it is just that certain things are cheaper in other countries. It is insane. I know that last time I went grocery shopping, I spent like 300 dollars and barely got 2 weeks worth of food, and other needed supplies.

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
Microwave burritos. Preferably bean and cheese. Delicious. And when I run out of those mid-week without fail, Pop-tarts.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
Doclector said:
6_Qubed said:
SOULS

(wait if I leave it at that the mods will *****)

HUMAN SOULS
I have a feeling this happened while playing mortal kombat online as Shung tsung. NOM NOM NOM SOULZ!

I don't tend to eat while gaming, but if I do, it'd probably be popcorn.
Nope. Minesweeper, actually.