What is your greatest weakness ???

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
1.) Redheaded women.
2.) Nerds (the candy)
3.) My tendency to avoid asking for help
4.) My "Damn the torpedos full speed ahead!" approach to basically everything in life (which also happens to be one of my greatest strengths at the same time)

MirrorMonkey

Aug 13, 2008
my greatest weakness... well id like to say it is i have trouble sleeping and therefor am never rested, but if that dosnt count then i dont know, maybe that i still love my ex?

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Ultrajoe post=18.68645.636615 said:
My inability to discuss weakness or my faults.

Really, i spent 10 minutes just sitting here trying to come up with a clever or dismissing way to pass this off... but this post is the closest i have come to discussing my problems with anyone, digital or not, for longer than i can remember.

Back to regular Ultra Joe now;

*ahem*

this thread and it's soppiness is the kind of thing the terrorists want, get back to the boob thread people.
Aww it's OK Joe, you can let it out.

kodiak90

Jun 19, 2008
Arrogance and Indecisiveness. Along with being a complete jerk unknownly when it comes to communicating with people.

TommyGun465

Jul 2, 2008
HBrutusH post=18.68645.635437 said:
Say more! Say more!

I have no weaknesses, for I am The Awesome One!
I salute you, oh Awesome One. just kidding.
My greatest weakness is when people kick me in the balls with hiking boots. I walk funny for a whole week. or more. it really hurts.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Bad music, whenever I hear a song I hate I go into the fetal position and groan.
But seriously, my greatest weakness is my rashness, I do stuff without thinking and immediatley regret doing it. x_x
Also I can be a bit thick.

Spierek

Aug 17, 2008
Laziness / lack of memory. Dammit, I always lay things "to-do" for later, and when I remember, that I was supposed to do it, it's too late ;d

Ronmarru

Aug 17, 2008
Let's see,
-Music: rap, pop, country
-Movies: based off something else, deep thought provokers with terrible direction that ruins the arguement.
-People: stupids, thickies, pants-on-head retards(thanks Yahtzee!), crowds, overly religious people who beat rational thought and heathens to death with a bible.
I mean no offense if you like, or are, any of these things. I just don't like you.

Edit: After doing some yard work I'd like to add the old ladie across the street who watches you whenever you're outside and makes it her personal duty to keep the neighborhood safe from any possible evil-doers(sp?) It's fairly common in small American neighborhoods, not sure about other country's old ladies.

Shadowtek

Jul 30, 2008
if someone starts a fight with me, their is no letting them off easy.

Weakness: no mercy for the stupid

Toasty

Aug 18, 2008
Hmmm
1. my arrogance in sometimes believing im smarter than most...(dont worry learnt lession by recently falling flat on my face)-gah humilty

2. Oh and getting upset at the slightest thing. -hate myself for it. bt would hate me more if I was unimotional(spell?)

NonMagicPoet

Aug 16, 2008
-Pine nuts
-Gouda
-The spot on my neck just under my jaw
-My sides [super ticklish there]
-And pretty guys.