What is your greatest weakness ???

IrirshTerrorist

Jul 25, 2009
My greatest weakness is an inability to allow others to tell me things. I call it 'Shootingselfinthefootsyndrome'.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
I'm MR. Fix-it And this does take it's tool on me sometimes. I tend to bucker myself into being a nice guy and doing the right things regardless if these cause me troubles or not.

Snow Fire

Fluffy Neko Kemono
Jan 19, 2009
My only true weakness..., cute things. They make me feel all warm, and fuzzy inside.

*starts hugging a whole bunch of Fuzzy's from Yoshi's Island, and gets all dizzy.*

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I make a point to try to address any weaknesses that I have, in order to make sure that nobody is really able to exploiting them. With that said, my major weakness is probably my "wrath", or a very extreme level of personal anger. It rarely manifests itself at its highest level, but when it does I tend to reach a level where my personal attention towards whoever pissed me off reaches the level of fanaticism. In other words, you do NOT want to be at the other end of that, especially because unlike most people, I can still think when I am seriously angry. If anything I am better at it because if someone pisses me off that much, i've only got one thing on my mind: It's getting back at them.

That's sorta why its a weakness. I lose track of everything else to focus on one big issue. The issue at hand cannot stand for very long because few people can handle that degree of ferocity (none have been able to), but the cost is often other aspects of my life which can lead to some ugly personal consequences as a result. In a way, its sort of a weakness, while at the same acting as one of my strongest personal strengths: nobody dares to pick a serious fight with me, but when they do the personal costs tend to get very high.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
My weakness is fat women . I am a chubby chaser . Bonus points if they are white , negative poits if they are black , normal points if they are anything in between ( i'm black btw). The bigger the better i always say .

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
My weakness? Being too awesome.

But seriously, it's my neuroticism.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Hahaha!
You really think I'd reveal my weaknesses to you so readily?
No dice, mon ami.

My ideal is being strong: impossible to harm. That involves not letting anyone know how they may harm you.

The Shadowlord

Jul 18, 2011
Old people crying. If I see one of those, I just break. There isn't a sadder thing in this world.

That and my reluctance to hurt. Oh, and Kryptonite.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
i get offended way too easily. one well placed insult,and i'll nearly be in frustrated tears.