what is YOUR Guilty Game? (and why)

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
The game that hides at the back of my shelves would be Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. It was so absurd it made me laugh, a lot.

(However the next in the series, Box Office Bust is the single worst game I have ever played)

zealk

Oct 7, 2009
Sixcess said:
The game that hides at the back of my shelves would be Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. It was so absurd it made me laugh, a lot.

(However the next in the series, Box Office Bust is the single worst game I have ever played)
... i have never met any one who is ashamed of that game lol. my grand father admits gladly he played it

zhemis

Mar 22, 2010
Let's see:

Adventures of Lulu is probably the first 'dirty' game I played. As far as non-mature games go I'd have to say Yu-Gi-Oh. I also really loved the minicard game you could play at the inns in M&M7.

zealk

Oct 7, 2009
oplinger said:
...I play Catz.

....You shut up. :mad:
... i just admitted to playing a game i literly said is played by gays and little girls... and your worried about some on judging you?

zealk

Oct 7, 2009
WhyLater said:
I'd have to say D&D, because really, it's about as geeky as you get. But I offset my shame by overemphasizing how much I love it. I have embraced my D&D geekdom. For instance, this past week I brought up the Axes of Alignment as a serious academic point in my Postmodern Literary Theory class. Then I said something about dragons, to be cool.
why the hell are so many people ashamed to be playing this? it really is not nearly as bad as halo people get. every stereo type is complete bull!! how the hell is a game anti-social when you HAVE to play with at least three other people for it to be fun? and how the hell is being a demon slayer Satanist? thats like saying the pope is the devil because he fights the urges of demons daily!

zealk

Oct 7, 2009
shemoanscazrex3 said:
If I love a game idc I love it. Most of my friends that game used to say stuff about me playing the sims though
that game is pure evil! and not the good kind like silent hill or man hunt!... watch yatzees review, he explained it better than i can

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
I thought this was a topic about Guilty gear...

Anyway, Hmmmmmmmmm.
The only game i ever felt was a Guilty Pleasure was Super Robot Taisen OG Saga:Endless Frontier.

As soon as Kaguya came "Bouncing" on screen i went oh lord.
But then she nearly killed a boss in just a few turns and i got over it.

Other than that Naruto:path of the Ninja 2.
I like Naruto, and PotN2 is a great JRPG.
Deal with it.

zealk

Oct 7, 2009
Gigaguy64 said:

Anyway, Hmmmmmmmmm.
The only game i ever felt was a Guilty Pleasure was Super Robot Taisen OG Saga:Endless Frontier.

Deal with it.
lol, im srry... i have never played that game but i have been trying to.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
zealk said:
Gigaguy64 said:

Anyway, Hmmmmmmmmm.

Deal with it.
lol, im srry... i have never played that game but i have been trying to.
Lol, which one?
Endless Frontier or Path of the Ninja 2?

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
zealk: the Call of Duty games and the Halo games have different gameplay. Beyond the whole "point and shoot" thing, there are several key differences. Many people prefer the gameplay of one over the other - I myself prefer Halo's gameplay over CoD's.

Anyway, I don't have a game that's like this, but my liking of Naruto often inspires snide comments in my friends. I have a friend who also gets flack (good natured, of course) from us for liking WoW.

Crocidurinae

Oct 28, 2010
I played Project Diva Arcade with the game displayed in a HUGE screen for everyone to enjoy - about 3 meters long - in Osaka.
Since, no more feeling guilty for loving this game.

My guilty pleasure would be the DOAX series.
Followed by Locoroco.

Rewold

Mar 18, 2010
It used to be Pokemon but not anymore. :p

...Man I dunno I only play games the cool kids do...

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
althougn not that oftern,
Spore on the other hand, I LOVE that game and its expansions.

zealk

Oct 7, 2009
imnotparanoid said:
althougn not that oftern,
Spore on the other hand, I LOVE that game and its expansions.
not bad... i wish that company did not go under... and kept making good games.... that did not suck like conquest...

SplitDemonIdentity

Aug 23, 2010
Any game in the My Sims Series particularly My Sims Kingdom. They were bought for my little brothers to play but me and my 14 year old brother became addicted to them really fast. Yeah we don't even know why we like them so much...