What is your homepage?

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
Hi, I have a lame homepage at the moment, it previously was a custom google page, but they've stopped allowing you to use a custom image, so now its a horrible white page with a search bar in the middle.

So I'm hoping to hear some of your suggestions on a new homepage, I might pick something only a little less boring and go for bbc.co.uk one of my favourite news sources.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Mine is Google too.

Look at me everyone, I'm so original!!

Esotera

May 5, 2011
I just have new tab as a homepage, as that way I can type in where I want to go...there's never anywhere that I want to go to first for long enough to merit it being a homepage.

Buck the trend, set your homepage to about:blank!

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
I'm a Firefox guy (maybe I'll try Chrome, for the fifth time before it fails me, again), so the Firefox one is lame, it's basically just as bad as the google one, slightly different shade of white (off-white).

Any others guys?

Viper1265

Jul 12, 2009
Conza said:
...but they've stopped allowing you to use a custom image...
Those bastards!

I don't really have a home page, just the chrome most visited page. It's like 8 home pages in one.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
My homepage is about:blank. Just a blank page that shows nothing. Just the way I like it.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Google.

Because seriously, what else would I use? I search things pretty often, so it makes sense to me.

Besides, with the Bookmark bar at the top, I can just click to get to the websites I visit a lot. :D

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Currently, it is http://start.ubuntu.com/12.10/Google/?sourceid=hp

Which is the default Firefox homepage on Ubuntu releases and I don't bother to change it

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Facebook, but it always opens another tab as well with my most highly visited websites on offer, for quick selection. :p Not bad.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
The new tab page for Chrome.
The eight sites it displays are krautchan, cracked, 420chan, escapist, BBC, facebook, Texas State university homepage, and wikipedia.

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
Mine goes to my email. Might change it to Google or Stumbleupon if I really wanted to. That's on Windows though. For Linux, I have this website. ;-)

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Google. I'm thinking of moving over to about:blank, though. I don't really use google by going to google - I have the search bar at the top for that. I guess I like looking at the different logos.

...not that they are really interesting most of the time... I suppose...

Yeah, I just changed it to about:blank. dunno why I didn't do it sooner.

johnnyLupine

Nov 19, 2008
Google. It's got to be google, one click away from being able to check my mail for news about jobs ive applied for.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Mine's set to the "most visited pages" thing where when you open a new window or tab, you get links to the eight sites you visit the most. With the search bar built into chrome, I pretty much only go to the actual google home page if I get word of a cool doodle.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
the new tab page in Google Chrome. i just type in what i want to go to or look at my bookmarks.
my most visited thing is currently empty i don't know how to add any.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Mine is the New tab page for Chrome which allows me to see 8 of my most frequented sites in big tiles across the screen. It's very fast and convenient.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
Google.

It's like... the open road of the world wide web. You can go anywhere. The internet's your oyster. Nothing but the name and the search bar (and that stupid little box telling me to get Chrome, which really puts a damper on the drama of the thing, but oh well).

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I don't have one! My browser automatically open the speed-dial. Here it is in all it's glory! Dials ranked by importance: