What is your Liquid Happiness?

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
likalaruku said:
Ovaltine. You can drink it hot, you can drink it cold, you can put it in your coffee, it comes in 3 flavors, & it doubles as both a chocolate snack & a multivitamin.

I had 3 sodas, but seeing how long they stayed in the market, I was the ONLY one drinking them: Crystal Pepsi, Chocolate Cola, & Cactus Cooler.
"Drink. Your. Ovaltine. Sonoffabitch!!!" -Ralphie.

dont_blink

Jul 27, 2009
teeeeeeea

or southern comfort with west coast cooler. or morgan spice and coke. oh or tequila... mmm...

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
The weird coffee experiment i made a few years back, it's so strong it could de-grease an engine.... keeps you awake though.
and scrumpy! mmmmmmm scrumpy....

axelspitfire

Jun 21, 2009
Aqualung said:
axelspitfire said:
A nice chilled glass of water...
and CHOCOLATE MILK!!! =P (not together)
Cool kids, UNITE!

It's a little awkward, being the only one of my friends who doesn't enjoy alcoholic or carbonated beverages. Oh well. Chocolate milk ftw.
That's the same as me, but then when we go out i get to be designated driver, and it's always funny to see their drunken antics XD.

Cool kids forever !!!

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
mountain dew. got adicted when i was in highschool as a foreign exchange student in the u.s., and now i can't get my hands on any over here, not for love and money. same with beef jerkey T_T

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Pear cider, most certainly.

Kathinka said:
mountain dew. got adicted when i was in highschool as a foreign exchange student in the u.s., and now i can't get my hands on any over here, not for love and money. same with beef jerkey T_T
I'm pretty sure you can buy Dew over the 'net and jerky is just meat that's been smoked so it doesn't go off, yeah?
That can't be too hard to make.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009

First time I had this... Oh god. I've only had a glass but it was the best thing ever.

DJude

Jul 1, 2009
liquid nitrogen, its so fun to freeze stuff with it
oh, and nitroglycerin, explosions are nice

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
Booze Zombie said:
Pear cider, most certainly.

Kathinka said:
I'm pretty sure you can buy Dew over the 'net and jerky is just meat that's been smoked so it doesn't go off, yeah?
That can't be too hard to make.
you can buy dew online, true, but for downright ludacrous prices (something around 1,30 ?uros a can, thats almost 3 us-dollars!) my boyfriend found some bottles in a store in afghanistan when he was over there, so now i have some with goofy pashtu writing on it, but i won't drink that one since it's kind of a souvenir^^
as for jerky: it's not that easy to make actually without the device for smoking stuff. which i don't have. :( one large chain has it in the programm now and then, but more often not..