What is your Liquid Happiness?

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Fairee said:
Hot chocolate with a touch of Baileys is epic win, but even better is Dr Pepper. Hmn, awesomeness....
Have you ever tried putting rainbow dust in Doctor Pepper?
It'll make a small fountain, but tastes so good afterwards!

A3Bf72rVWE5hA

Nov 10, 2009
The Rockerfly said:
Cat food juice
i know you have a right to your own opinion, but that's disgusting.

and for an energy drink, i would have to say monster kaos. it's magically delicious

VicunaBlue

Feb 8, 2009
Tea in the morning

Ice coffee in the afternoon

Vodka mixed with something fun in the evening.

Jiggabyte

Dec 19, 2009
Tea. Stuff practically flows through my veins. Oh I do enjoy reinforcing my stereotypes.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
Non alcoholic - Dr pepper or Black coffee
Alcohol - Straight whisky or the Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Alcoholic: Most beers outside Heineken as long as they're cold, strawberry daquiris and other gay drinks
Non-alcoholic: Pepsi, fanta, cola, water when i've been very active and/or dry.

jpakaferrari

Nov 9, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Pariah87 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Green Goblin' oak aged cider...

The name is fucking awesome, as is the taste.
Anything from this brewery is made of win. I'd rather have its darker cousin Hobgoblin any day though.
The green goblin is more awesomer though.
I'm intrigued by this brewery if not just for their wonderful labels. Unfortunately I don't think it's really available on my side of the pond. Anyway, My favorite drink these days is probably Bear Republic: Racer 5 IPA. So many taste taste hops. If you live Stateside and you are of age look for it if you like IPAs.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Any soda with enough caffeine to make a 5 year old go nuts for 8 hours after having one sip

Dec 14, 2009
jpakaferrari said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Pariah87 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Green Goblin' oak aged cider...

The name is fucking awesome, as is the taste.
Anything from this brewery is made of win. I'd rather have its darker cousin Hobgoblin any day though.
The green goblin is more awesomer though.
I'm intrigued by this brewery if not just for their wonderful labels. Unfortunately I don't think it's really available on my side of the pond. Anyway, My favorite drink these days is probably Bear Republic: Racer 5 IPA. So many taste taste hops. If you live Stateside and you are of age look for it if you like IPAs.
That's a shame man, I feel for you, an American who must endure all the crappy beverages your country makes just to find one good bevvy. I salute you brave sir.