What is your motto?

Church256

Jul 24, 2008
"When in doubt, attack." Which is usually followed by "Uh yeah, I should of waited for you guys, sorry?"

MisterBrown

Feb 11, 2009
Madnezz said:
"You know, that's a problem for Future [insert name here based on situation]"
Nice How I Met Your Mother quote there.

Mine is "Where's your f*cking god now?" while pointing at a pokemon evolving.

konkwastaken

Jan 16, 2009
Inverse Skies said:
"No problem is so big or so complicated it can't be run away from!"

Cookie to anyone who knows what that is from.
PEANUTS!

Now where's my cookie :D

EDIT: aww i read on and i guess someone got the cookie before me :(

Weasiling out of things is what separates us from animals...except for weasils

P1p3s

Jan 16, 2009
more people die on treadmills than in pizza hut.

i like it because it is statistically true, informative, cautionary and justifies my lifestyle

Scarecrow38

Apr 17, 2008
Don't dwell on what you did in the past because no one else is. Just forgive yourself for what you did wrong, praise yourself for what you did right and use it as a road map so you don't make the same mistakes in the future. At the same time though don't stress about the future and everything that could happen. Deal with each week and let it come.

A long motto but it covers everything.

I guess you could shorten it to: " Learn from your mistakes, don't cross bridges until you come to them."

vviki

Lord of Midnless DPS
Mar 17, 2009
"Never give up. Never give in."
Can't remember who said that, but its awesome. Also there is this one I picked up from a favorite character of mine, Serious Sam:
"Double the gun - double the fun!"

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Probably something akin to "If you can't think of a good plan, try something stupid - at least then it's unexpected" though that refers mostly to my approach in fencing and paintball.

brighteye

Feb 5, 2009
" ..the adventure continues."

( its a little silly , but sums up what i have learned so far in life, there is always something new and exciting around the corner.)

" Lets not go to Camelot , it´s a silly place."

( works everytime i want to back out of something, everyone reads something in it and understands caution or hesitation. Its also a great line to stop a barfight.)