What is your relaxing mantra?

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Sundavar said:
soren7550 said:
"Calm yourself Alenko. Calm down Alenko, otherwise you'll blow up and we all know we don't want that."

Sundavar said:
usually
"When you get home you can blows zombies heads up.....when you get home you can blow zombies heads up....."
but sometimes it's
"FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL" lol but that's if i'm really mad

EDIT: congrats if you recognized the RE4 reference hehe best fps better (although the red dot aiming gets annoying someitmes)
RE4 is a third person shooter, not a first person shooter.(FPS=First Person Sight, Third Person Shooter= Usually over the shoulder.)
Yea yea whatever what matters to me is that you're the good guy, zombies are bad guys, and you have a gun.
True, true.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
I dont really say something more like...when someone annoys me greatly I usually draw crude stickmens out of that person being eaten/blowed up/squashed/beaten/other nasty stuff...I actually have an entire album out of one teacher I had back in High School...I hated him so much I made him is own comic book! Sometimes he is being beaten other times he morphs into a giant butterfly and gets beaten...

If that doesnt happen I just say to myself "Wait till I rule the world...just wait..."

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Asante sana, squash banana, wewe nugu, mimi apana...

In reality, I don't have a mantra. I prefer to take in the silence when I meditate.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Raziel_Likes_Souls said:
kommando367 said:
that sound used to annoy teenagers
Saying Linkin Park is music sang by a whiny junkie?

My thought is doing parkour in France or Japan.
Its a sound frequency supposedly made to annoy adolescents and young adults, and theorecticly keep them from just standing around. heres a link to an audio test http://trainhorns.net/sound/

McClaud

Nov 2, 2007
I usually chant, "I will not tell the Chinese programmers to f**k off, no matter how much they make me hate them today," over and over until I calm down.

Last night they virtually wiped out an entire database and its two backups of Visa card transactions (4 million in all) for the day, and they wanted me to magically restore the files with my supposed superpowers. Needless to say, I could not, and I almost told them to go f**k themselves.

Tyranicus

Feb 8, 2008
It is be will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho the thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stain, the stain becomes a warning. It by will alone I set my mind in motion.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
I do my whole visualisation thang and say, sometimes out loud, "I am a lotus flower floating on a sea of milk." Seeing that in your minds eye and those words are incredibly calming.