What is your total logged time on Steam games?

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
Being the useless basement dweller that I am, I couldn't help but wonder just how much time I had already spent being a burden to society (aka playing games). Since it'd be quite difficult to account for every single game I'd played in my whole life, I thought I'd make it easier and focus solely on the hours logged by Steam.

After a quick search I found this website [http://wastedonsteam.com/] which does all of the hard work for you. Just put in your SteamID and it gives you detailed info on your total play time as well as more stats than you'd ever need to know.

Turns out I have 1935.8 total hours on Steam, far more than I'd like to admit.

I thought it'd be fun to compare, so please post your results below.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
602.00 overall.

Although it doesn't count my hours played for Fallout 3/NV or the Elder Scrolls games because I boot those up through Script Extender for mods (have to take Steam offline). I did clock up 255 hours on Skyrim before I had to start using Script Extender though so that makes up over a third of my Steam total.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
1363.2 hours of playtime. Unfortunately, I can't count my non-Steam games playtime... Heroes of Newerth in particular, because I've been playing that every day for years now.

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
Apparently I've spent 900.5 hours playing games on Steam. I might have to argue with that number, though, considering I've been using Steam since long before they actually recorded the amount of time you played games...

... not saying it would be astronomically higher, I just have a feeling they could tack-on an extra 50 hours or so to that number if my time before was included.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
2158 hours spent on Steam.

1321.1 of those hours having been spent playing Team Fortress 2. 61% of my total playtime apparently.

Next down is L4D2, then Killing Floor, then L4D1, then Alien Swarm.

I have a fondness for the Valve multiplayer titles, it seems. Killing Floor being the anomaly.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
3676. That's coming up to half a year. I wonder how many years it would come to if I added up every game on every platform.

CarolusRex

Jan 20, 2012
I've got a mere 595.1 hours
My most played game being Team Fortress 2 with 63.9 hours (11% of total playtime), follwed by Borderlands 2, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Lord of the Rings Online
I've completed only 1 game (100% achievements) and have 561 total Steam achievements.
I own 103 games (Not including DLC) and have played 65 of them.
My Steam account is worth $1415.85 USD

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
After seeing that I've played almost 3 months of my life since Steam started logging my gaming time (quite a few Counter-Stike and TF2 hours left behind along with all my console and pre-steam gaming), I don't know whether to feel amazed or deeply deeply preocupied.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
2209.8 hours played. Most played is Killing Floor, coming in wih 107 hours, making 5% of my total playtime.
Dang.

I've only got full achievements in one game (though it should be 2 but TWD's final achievement bugged out for me) and that's "1...2...3... Kick it! Drop that beat like an ugly baby!"" which only has one achievement.

Best value game (excluding F2P) seems to be The Binding of Isaac, costing me $0.06 per hour played.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
I'm rather low at only 497.9 hours, with almost half of that taken up by Dungeons & Dragons Online at 241.9 hours. My second highest is FTL at only 57 hours, then Vindictus at 52 hours.

karma9308

Jan 26, 2013
I've got 551.7 hours. With Civ V taking up 33% of that with 182.1 hours. I'd have more if I were playing COH vanilla instead of the mod versions. Not bad for only having steam for 4 months. :p

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I'm around 90 hours. Got no clue what my steam ID is, since I've never been able to find it(my account might be too old?). Had Steam for over nine years though, so my actual game time is a lot higher. Used to play Counter-Strike like mad when I was a young teenager.
Have been console gaming for the past five years as well. Only play MMOs and Minecraft on the PC these days.