What is your Zodiac Sign?

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Libra/Monkey. From what I remember reading about them all those years ago, no, neither of these describes me well at all :\

creager91

Mar 3, 2011
So for any other Gemini's out here, do you find your self flirting with nearly every member of the opposite sex as well? I know a LOT of girls i had been talking to would get furious at me because they didnt realise that flirting is really just a natural thing for me and I really don't even realize im doing it. Is it really that uncommon for a guy to compliment a girl without trying to get at her? like I said I'm a gemini through and through tho so I can see why they have problems from the start and I usually tell them I'm not the commitment type because it allows people to be mad at eachother for stupi shit like that. thoughts?

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
I'm Pisces 2/28. Its nice but I think I'm abit to timid,deep,and sensitive...or is that just all the Pisces' traits?

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
gemini/dog both are acurate i guess except both hve different elements. gemini was more accurate tho :)
iamthe1 said:
Look closer to find that the descriptions are so vague that there's a very low chance that they WON'T describe you to at least some extent.

I follow my own Zodiac. My sign is a nice, big, delicious plate of General Tso's chicken. Anybody else want to know theirs?
what would mine be? BD: june 10 1994

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
MrGameluvr92 said:
icyneesan said:
Libra/Monkey. From what I remember reading about them all those years ago, no, neither of these describes me well at all :\
Same here but it's pretty accurate
It's not the same at all then isn't it :\

iamthe1

Mar 16, 2011
omnimon300 said:
gemini/dog both are acurate i guess except both hve different elements. gemini was more accurate tho :)
iamthe1 said:
Look closer to find that the descriptions are so vague that there's a very low chance that they WON'T describe you to at least some extent.

I follow my own Zodiac. My sign is a nice, big, delicious plate of General Tso's chicken. Anybody else want to know theirs?
what would mine be? BD: june 10 1994
You are a Goober. Goober's are loud, obnoxious, and very flatulent. Compatible signs are the Doorknob and the Squeaky Elephant Fart. Avoid the Reticulan.

Today's Horoscope for the Goober: You will be locked in a room with an angry badger and nothing but a stapler to defend yourself. Note that using the stapler will only further piss off the badger. Try gnawing own foot off to impress the badger.

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
Chronos124 said:
Zodiac is bullshit, they post general truths about people, usually negating themselves in the same sentence (ex: "Leos are very calm, but can be aggressive if provoked") making statements that everybody can relate to. You need to start thinking about the logic behind something (as in how could the date possibly affect your character) and rely on scientific evidence in stead of anecdotal.
Basically this, still interesting to look at though.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
I'm an Aries, but I dunno how well it really fits me. Some parts do, but I don't have a super extroverted and ultra fiery personality. I'm stubborn and strong-willed as heck, though.

And if you want Chinese too, I'm the monkey (ick).

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
there is no new one, anyone who says otherwise is WRONG!

i'm cancer, regardless of what the new one that doesn't exist says

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Gemini.
Suits me perfectly.
Conflicitng ideas in one body, almost a metaphor for forever being alone, yet accompanied by a different opinion.