What Job do you think you would good at?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Getting paid to sit around. Oh wait, I already do that ;D

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
Pretty much any job that involves primarily making shit up as you go and getting people to think you know what you're talking about.

That covers a lot of jobs though :/

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Well, I'm tyring to be a game developer, because I think I'd do pretty good.

Other than that I'd probably be good as a teacher, because I wouldn't be an asshole teacher, and would give a shit when children are being bullied.

Anthro206

Jan 25, 2012
Teaching science as a mad scientist....since that's what I do and it always goes well!

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Let's see.....
Based on things I'm good at I could go for:
Actor (I LOVE acting, and coming from a guy who normally doesn't like being in the spotlight, that's saying something. From what I've been told, I'm pretty good at it, despite not having many opportunities to do so. *curse you, homeschool!!!*)

Graphic designer (or some other form of media art)

Repairman (basic household repair stuff. You wouldn't believe how much money I've probably saved my family)

Some sort of computer techy guy.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Coming up with game concepts, I have have been gaming for a long time and I'm pretty good at rattling off ideas for some pretty original games.

I doubt anyone would pay me just to do that though :p

I think I'd also be a pretty good voice actress too, especially since I have a common English accent that isn't harsh enough to be indecipherable, which could be useful in medieval based games.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I've been told I'd be a good teacher or scientist.

Perhaps I could even be a scientist teacher.

the doom cannon

Jun 28, 2012
I think I would be good at QA testing for gaming companies....then again doesn't everyone? I feel pathetic for even thinking about it.....But oh well that's what I believe. Back to the books to study geotechnical engineering