What keeps you up at night?

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
People who know me would say its due to being shot while I was asleep in 2010, but... Honestly, Ive always been part cat (aversion to water and sleep whenever I get bored/collapse, long before that ever happened.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Random Fella said:
Nouw said:
Random Fella said:
Nouw said:
Eczema. It drives me crazy when I can't sleep because my face is itching.
Yeah, this pretty much
It's damn horrible when you have it in the eyelids
Yeah, especially when you yawn/cry and it stings :(.
and when you get it on your ears, and when you use earphones they just become ruined :l
While I do get it on my ears, I've never gotten them inside my ear >.>. That must suck :/

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Insomnia, and the internet.

And I guess I have some aversion to the daytime, because I seem to want to avoid being awake during it for as long as possible.

Alternative

Jun 2, 2010
dogstile said:
Alternative said:
Insomnia :D

except for last night, last night i stayed awake trying to bleach my brain after i found out some disturbing things about a friend.
Was it a giantess domination fantasy? If it is we may have the same friend. Holy shit that was creepy.

OT: I just can't sleep. For as long as I can remember i've always been up until about 3am before sleeping for about 5 hours and getting up like normal.
no, i found out he was gay. which i was fine with.
he then proceeded to tell me some of the things he'd done with other guys,
Im fine with him being gay
i was disturbed by the level of detail he went into.

(goes to bleach brain again)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Well a long while while ago i got freaked out by a Stephen King story in 'Nightmares and Dreamscapes' where fingers with loads of joints where coming out of this guys sink. The creepy thing was imagining what they where attached to and if they were gonna get the guy and stuff.

Of course since I heard about slender man my brain automatically associated the two things and now I have horrors about slender mans arms and fingers being all long and jointy and sneaking into catflaps and windows and stuff.

I hate you brain. I hate you so much.

Malty Milk Whistle

Oct 29, 2011
I tend to sleep like a baby....One of my friends even made a (terrible) song about it.
But when i can't sleep, i find listening to sad or calming music to be a great help/.
As to what causes these bouts of sleeplessness, it's most likely to do with a tune that I can hum or someone who I think i might of offended today.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Lots of things keep me up. General want to do things late at night, Internet, my cats (especially when they're in heat), worrying about the future, the very vivid dreams I have and the occasional self-psych out (usually after reading one too many creepypastas).

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
Insomnia, depression, a fucked up circadian rhythm, and there's so much fun stuff to do. Why bother with sleep? I'll sleep when I'm dead.