What kind of car do you drive?

Sheinen

Apr 22, 2009

Not a car really... Honda CBR 600F4, late 2005 model in Lt Ed Silver, with Carbon Fibre Akrapovic exhaust, tinted bubble screen and carbon fibre rear hugger. I'm just looking for some decent indicators to swap over and I'll be set! Wouldn't let me put up the pic of my one, so oyou'll have to look at the boring factory standard model

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
How do I get around? Well...I've got two legs from my hips to the ground and, when I move them they walk around and, when I lift them they climb the stairs and, when I shave them they ain't got hairs!

But when I need to travel a little further, I've got blue 2004 Ford Fiesta. I love my little car :)

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
MassiveGeek said:
RAKtheUndead said:
MassiveGeek said:
IF I COULD CHOOSE I'D TOTALLY DRIVE ONE OF THESE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummer
Have fun with your chav car.
I won't be buying one, but big cars are damn sexy.
Giant metal bricks, however, are not.

That is a giant metal brick.
Okay, let me put it like this;

I think that Hummers and Monster Trucks are sexy as all hell.

'K?

tinkyyy

Nov 17, 2008
Idlemessiah said:
1996 Ford Fiesta. Its not very quick or very good looking, but it's fuel efficient, it has 4 doors which means you don't have to climb over the seats to get in the back, and it's just fun to chuck about. Plus it'll do 97mph with the wind behind it.
I too have one of those. The car of Kings.

At least, I like to think it is. Mine is blue :D

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
MagicMouse said:
Mr Fixit said:
MagicMouse said:
A beat up red '91 Ford Ranger STX. It looks, and sounds horrible, but it starts every time and has 4WD.

EDIT: Also, first truck to be posted, FTW! What? No other rednecks on the Escapist?
I drive a 1995 Dodge Dakota, V8, 4WD, & dirty as hell, but i am NOT a redneck.
Take no offence, I use the term loosely. It was more of a rhetorical question anyway, poking fun at the general Escapist's demographic.
No offence taken, but i get that alot & it kinda bugs me. Those Rangers are pretty good trucks though, i know alot of people that have had them for a long time.

pcload1etter

Apr 14, 2009
2008 Evo X GSR lightly modded with downpipe/test pipe/exhaust, intercooler piping, and air filter.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
A 1997 Day-glo pink Skoda Felicia, that will be still be running long after we're all dead (500'000 miles and counting).

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
An '81 Buick Electra. It's a hearse so the engine feels a bit inadequate. It also handles surprisingly well and the heater is so good I once had to turn it off whilst driving in a snow-storm. I still don't remember why I was driving it then.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Basic spec silver Ford Focus 2005. Part of me would like something with a few more gadgets or maybe with a more powerful engine but as time goes on I grow more attached to the thing.