What kind of cell phone do you have?

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
Some old clamshell from I got from wal-mart.

$30 a month for 1,000 minutes and 1,000 texts, I have an iPod touch for anything else. This works quite well as I have all the advantages (mostly) of a smartphone but without paying $70 a month.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
A Samsung GT-I9000T

I may upgrade next year, it depends how long the battery lasts and the cost of it's replacement.

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
I have a Galaxy S II but my contract runs out in a few months and I'll get a new phone. Any suggestions?

Bamba

Feb 12, 2013
I have a simple Nokia phone. It has no special features and I only use it for communication with my relatives. For games and music and all that I just use the computer. I hate playing games on phones because they have much smaller screen, so its less fun.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Pantech Crossover. It's okay I guess but It's pretty slow for web-surfing. I also hate that the touchpad password is unresponsive for like 30 seconds after I turn it on which takes like a minute itself to do.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
iPhone 5. I upgraded a few weeks after its release from my 3GS. It's pretty now that its jailbroken and I have a Doctor Whooves backing case. I'd go insane at work if I didn't have smartphone to distract myself between calls.

G32420NL

Jul 3, 2012
sony Xperia mini pro (2011 model) one of the last phones to come out with a qwerty slider keyboard :( (in my country)
I looked for the motorola milestone 4 but it is pricey to import.

Lovely little phone, rooted it to remove all the crapware and replaced almost all the standard apps with apps that i like :)starting to show it's age but it got an update to android 4.1 and i'm not really a mobile gamer so it's all good.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I have a Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, I like the hardware but not the OS. I find Android less refined then IOS. I'll either get an iphone or a Firefox or Ubuntu phone next.

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
HTC desire S

It's getting quite dodgy and I had to make a new antennae for it but otherwise it's ok.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
An I-Phone 4. It was a gift from my cousin and I'm loving it.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
An HTC OneV, battery life's horrible, but on all other points it beats my previous phone quite handily.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
An Sony Erisson Xperia Ray. It was ok for the most part until recently the battery seen to get drain quite easily despite I rarely called or go online with it.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I've got an iphone 4S. It's a decent phone and all but I'm a little bored with iOS now, so I'm most likely going to switch back to Android when I decide to upgrade.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Sony Ericsson xperia pro mini, seems like I might need to get a new phone soon though, sadly, cause I love this thing with it's QWERTY slide keyboard, but now when I turn it on it's side the screen keeps splitting so top is at bottom and vica versa, but I still have to touch where the symbols "were" rather then "are", like, my text message symbol is up top, and when my screen splits it's at the bottom, or middle of screen, but if I want to send a text, I still gotta press up where it was, rather then where I currently see the symbol.

Hum...going off about my phone, sorry..I just, like it so much. :c